Date & Time of Session:  Back in July 2018 MAYBE before that
Name: LOK and probably a few other names
Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Local Chinese
Face: 10 to be honest, she is quite pretty
Body:  0/5 I wouldn't know, never sent me nudes
Skill: 0/5 never happened
GFE: 0/5 same as ^
Price & Session Length: Asked me to send 500 in wechat pay, and asked for 4000 for ML (sex) plan. Never Happened.
Repeat: No. Despite the amazing "Disappearing" skills she has, definitely not amused in this situation.

Hi Everyone,

After a recent string of my favourite sex experiences from Hongkongisfun on wechat, and a couple complaints over how I promote the same guy in most (if not all) my posts so far, I am here to set up one of the more negative experiences that's been on my mind lately.

So let's start a thread on bad punting experiences, I'll start:

A few things to keep in mind here. I started browsing through the #ptgf on instagram since i've heard about it from a friend 2 years ago. The landscape there has changed drastically in recent times. Back then there were more genuine girls looking to make extra cash due to family reasons or to pay off university. Now it seems like the "worship" phenomenon has infiltrated as well as a huge influx on pro WG on the tags. These pros also seem to push away any real local gals to try PTGF due to the intense advertising of these professionals.

My main issue in this report are the rampant scams that seem to plague a once pure (if you can call it that) source of punting pleasures for those in the know.

ANYWAY. Back in the day, I was on this instagram app more often to find girls aged 18-20 (I had a phase where i preferred these ages, now im more flexible) where I would date and some would give BJs (poor skill btw) and some would go all the way (due to their age, the technique wasn't all that good. But I suppose the fact they are not pros is a novelty i paid for). And in 2018 I came across this girl who was in some sort of maid costume. I thought it might be a pro who presented herself in this way to scratch some fetishes. Admitedly, she did look incredibly cute. So i messaged her wechat (old acount) and asked her if she had an ML plan with that costume. She then told me yes, but i needed to send a deposit through wechat. I sent 500 and expected to get a reply ASAP. I got blocked instead! 500 dollars isn't too big of a deal but the main issue was killing the anticipation i had built up in meeting a promising and exciting young gal (She told me she was 18).

Fastforward to last month, I come across a new instagram app account. It was a girl that looked strangely familiar. She was posing as a girl who wore costumes but is also 15???? She had a few dedicated followers who would comment "I know your secret" among other things, so it seems like some BROS are helping this girl keep her scam going? I heard rumours from bros in real life that when you believe she is 15 she may blackmail you for thinking it is CP. Which is honestly horrible but at the same time, I dont think messing with that stuff will ever turn into anything good.

So what does this mean? What it means is that I'm disappointed, the ptgf hashtags use to have very eager girls trying to make a living who had real life stories. i heard some rich bros had even taken girls out of that place and started financially supporting them full time. But now it is a messy place full of pros (not that theres anything wrong with that) and disingenuous  scammers who look to prey on Horny Men.  Are there still great gals to find on there? Probably. But you will have to look and know some cantonese.

(I wont be tagging her actual IG as I don't want her to be harassed(despite the shit experience I had I dont think she will deserve the collective wrath of our dedicated punting community), but I will be posting photos.)

So to summarise:
-Saw girl last summer, sent her money on wechat and got blocked (didn't even get a photo)
-Found same girl posing as 15 year old and scamming other bros (I've heard from close friends)
-I'm unhappy with the lack of quality from a source I've once relied on.

Can any Canto bros confirm if this is as common as I see. As a Westerner, I am very limited in Chinese. Moreover, are there any bros who had terrible experiences as well? Has any of you had any good experiences with the Instagram app PTGF tag? Let me know and if possible share notes on some good ones

Your friendly neighbourhood pervert,
Egopunt

[ Last edited by  Egopunt at 14-1-2019 20:27 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jin.61   18-4-2019 13:16  Acceptance  +1   
aurufc   15-1-2019 13:14  Acceptance  +5   Moving to mongering Talk to encourage feedback on PTGF generally
Petay_1283   15-1-2019 11:26  Karma  +8   thanks
momozzz   15-1-2019 10:56  Karma  +3   Super useful feedback
batman108   15-1-2019 01:14  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
xooxer   15-1-2019 00:40  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear your loss. I'd stay away from PTGF. Too messy and even if there's a rare gem, much time has to be invest ...
Skepti10   14-1-2019 22:17  Karma  +5   do you know what's the current # used in HK?