Link: Agent Y #1280
Face: 2/5 - you'll see why after reading
Body:  4/5 skinny, little body fat
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600
WIR: No

Really, nothing to write home about so I'll be brief.

Made a booking as usual.  Agreed time with agent who is prompt.  Arrived at hotel and went straight to the room without waiting.  

Arrived at the room and the regular routine began.  During the shower, she asked if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ.  I opted for CBJ and could see her immediate disappointment.  She then began "selling" her BBBJ abilities and then suddenly mentioned it'd be 100 more.  I politely refused but she was quite persistent with asking if I had more $$ on me and if so, why I didn't want a BBBJ.  She didn't really hold a conversation after that.

Onto the bed we went and boy was I glad I went with the CBJ.  It was nothing to write home about.  Uneventful but then she began trying to make eye contact although every time it seemed as if she was having a stroke... her eyes darting to the top of her head while her face staying as horizontal as possible.  Thus the low face rating.  

I was loosing interest quickly, so switched it up to doggie and went to pound town.  Stayed in this position until as I had her stroke looking face burnt into my brain.  

Afterwards, showered alone and left.

DB photos better than in person.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   15-1-2019 09:14  Karma  +5   Thanks for taking one for the team
batman108   15-1-2019 01:15  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Sherno   14-1-2019 23:39  Karma  +8   She’s quite “inch”. I would probably avoid her!
freakonomic   14-1-2019 23:37  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report! That's a shame if she looks better in person
porkchops   14-1-2019 22:35  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting, better luck next time!
Egopunt   14-1-2019 20:34  Karma  +3   looking at her face I wouldn't have imaged an ugly stroke expression. Thanks for the report, I dodged a bullet
ramont   14-1-2019 20:09  Karma  +5   thanks sucks