Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2019 17:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK Layover 2 misses SSP but 1 great female sub service in TST

Date & time of session: 1/13/2019

I was on a long layover in HongKong and thought to try the local services.
I was amazed of what was supposed to be offered in these ads and for what price. I did check the forums and understood that it depends on the extras etc.

So I tried the first ad.
She advertised breast milk and other services. It looked like a great deal with the package options. Advertised as Mommy Milk required to make an appointment. It was a miss, in short:

• Called ahead 1hr
  • I showed up, she is not there, kept calling me back on whatsapp “in 10min”
  • After a while she showed me to a girl, who was neither the one on the adds nor provided the service advertised. Every 1min tried to upsell me something. Ended up to be a covered blowjob with barely any touching.
  • Damage 500 (of course she had no change, because I didn't want to spend money on a switch, I negotiated down to 400)

Name: Mommy Masssage
Link: http://go141.com/en/A68163-SSP-Massage-mommy.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Bait & Switch)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 500

Next I thought, the forums raved about Agent Y. So I gave him a ring. He sent me to a hotel. That wasn’t great either. In short

• Chinese girl, was smoking in the hotel room (tiny room)
  • I wasn’t able to communicate the services with her properly, so I just gave it a shot.
  • After showering, a bit of covered BJ and sucking the testicles, that was actually good.
  • Then a bit of mish and afterwards doggy, where I finished.
  • No kissing or kissing/fingering her boogs/pussy. Basically no touching except sex.
  • Damage 600

Nationality & Language: Chinese
Agent: Y
Body: 4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 600

I went out for dinner and looked through some options with SM service. I am not experienced in that area but have some bondage fetishes.

I found 2 ads for 2 different women but it looked like they offered the same, with the same telefon number and same room.
I texted to make an appointment which worked great.

I booked 1hr female slave package for 1600 hkd.

I entered an apartment with 2 rooms. One was for regular service and the other room was for SM services. The girl that opened and  provided the service was neither of the advertised girls, but luckly she was skinnier and prettier. Really cute.
She tried to upsell me a threesome, but I refused. What followed was a really great experience.

I’m not the pro in bondage stuff, but the girl was really cute and was upbeat about everything. She was not hesitant to be bound by me and toyed. She had very sensitive nipples and pussy and looked like enjoyed the session very much too. Her Bare BJ was also ok and she did great sucking of the testicles. She also followed through with deep throat in various positions.

She didn’t even try to use her hands while giving a BJ.

The room was also well equipped with Cross, hanging options, Gynochair and other bondage chairs. Vibrators didn’t have battery anymore though.
Equipment was generally not very well organized, looked a bit messy.

Her name is Kiki or so and can be found under this address. She has a HK residency card, so will be here longer.

http://go141.com/en/A24175-TST-141Walk-ups-MaggiePro.Queen.html
http://go141.com/en/A63419-TST-141Walk-ups-EmleyMistress.html

Just to clarify, it’s neither Maggie or Emley, but it was in their apartment.

Name: Kiki or something Xiao-....
Link: Not her link, but how to reach her: http://go141.com/en/A24175-TST-141Walk-ups-MaggiePro.Queen.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Body: 4/5 (very tiny body and skinny)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: was not going for it
PSE: was not going for it
Price & Session Length: 1600 / 1hr

Would repeat with her again and bring some of my own toys

So in summary.
-        2 No gos.
-        1 recommendation if you like light bondage and SM games

Recent Ratings
batman108   15-1-2019 01:17  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   14-1-2019 19:42  Acceptance  +5   Original. Post in Newbie Reports to get karma points