Name:  Michelle
Nationality & Language: That/Thai and English
Age:  Going to GUESS mid 20s, but guessing age is NOT my strong suit
Face:  9/10
Body:  9.5/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  $2200/90 minutes
Repeat:  N as usual, this is Bangkok

I’ve read some reviews (here and/or elsewhere, really don’t remember) about this place and their remodel.  It’s nice and clean, but the pillows and mattresses are rather hard foam.

I went out looking for big natural tits, young (18-23) and petite.  Michelle looks young, is on the short side, but has implants (and the scars to show for it) for either a large C or a D.  I ALMOST picked another girl, but I saw tattoos and decided a few tattoos (one half of the side on one leg) might be fun.

We went upstairs and of course I had to wait for her to come back with the basket.  I knew this, but it took her 7-10 minutes to get it!  Fuck, why the hell don’t you bring this with you or leave it in the room?  She got back and we showered with minimal hand wandering.

On to business.  She game me a short oil massage.  I actually like it, it’s a nice warmup and B2B of course is pleasant especially after the flip.  The one downside here was that she was shaved, and had stubble from not shaving recently enough.  The massage switched to a CBJ.

Sex was as it seems it always is, CG then Mish.  The humidity is sapping the life out of me here with the temps so high (and I’m not the fittest), so I burned out quickly when doing the work.  She switched to a HJ and let me rub her clit (but no insertion).  I was gettin close, but then I got to this point where I was ALMOST about to blow but she was focusing right on my little head and it was so sensitive it kinda hurt.  I had to almos argue to get her to stop as she was like “It’s OK!” Because she just thought I was about to blow.  Got past that, found the groove again and popped.

I don’t think I’d repeat with her, but the place wasn’t bad.

Recent Ratings
Rob1london   29-1-2019 04:57  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, useful info!
obe   17-1-2019 11:43  Karma  +7   
Dr.A   14-1-2019 17:21  Karma  +2   CBJ. terrible
Saintjulie   14-1-2019 15:25  Karma  +2   Nice!
yanivr   14-1-2019 12:47  Karma  +3   Wanted to check this place out, but now not sure :/
batman108   14-1-2019 10:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   14-1-2019 07:08  Karma  +4   Excellent