Name: Lisa

Nationality & Language: Chinese, very little English
Face:  7/10,
Body:  8/10, super tiny, slim and fit body
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 1400
Repeat: Definitely

Second time for me this weekend and I was in the mood for something relaxing. Was reading the reviews in the Sauna section here and there was this girl called Lisa from Mia Spa that everyone was so speaking so highly of. It was exactly what I was looking for so I thought I will give it a try. Connected on WeChat and asked if Lisa was available and she was!

I wanted the VIP room but it was not available anymore so I went for the standard and booked the 90min MIA Bella Service, which is basically a fancy word for body to body massage. Arrived at the place, rang the bell and girl opened buzzed me in. Lisa was already waiting, and lead me to my room. She disappeared right away and I showered alone. Saw that there was no towel so I took my time but she was gone for almost 10min before she returned. When she saw me still in the shower she was surprised and said something in mandarin. She looked into the shower and saw that there was no towel, laughed, apologized (I think, as it was mandarin again) and gave me towel.

The massage started, she took off her skirt and bra and covered me with a fresh sheet. She is really strong for her size and did a really thorough massage from the shoulders all the way to the feet. Always when passing the butt she would tease me a bit and laugh. After a while the massage got a bit uncoordinated and she started to massaging randomly left leg, shoulder, hands, back to the shoulders (you got the picture). I guess she is not used to a 90 min treatment. In between the different body parts she would always tease me a bit. Either by touching my balls only very softly with her finger nails or by gowing very close to my butt with her mouth so that I could feel her breath. I really liked that part.
Flipped over after a while and she would give me a catbath with some LKF. She even kissed my arm pits, which was a first for me. In between always going down and get really close to LB with her mouth and blew on it  only to start giggling again and continue with kisses on the rest of the body.

I flipped over again, she took her panties off and started with the oil. She was rubbing her tiny firm titties against my body and would always breathe deeply in to my ear when she came up. I flipped again and same thing from the front. She really has an amazing body and she would let you touch her everywhere. She finally kneeled down with one of my legs between hers, started grinding her LS on my leg and started to get faster until

It was so good that I needed a minute before I could go shower. When I regained control over my body she took me to the shower and soaped my whole body. She was very thorough and used a lot of soap. Without her heels I realized how super tiny she was. She even nealed down in front of me and cleaned my legs. In that position my LB was hanging directly in her face and I almost wanted to ask for a second round. Didn‘t do it though as I knew I could not have finsbhed.
Got dressed, paid and she send me off with a kiss.

All in all a fantastic experience that I can only recommend.

Recent Ratings
zennor   15-1-2019 06:06  Karma  +5   well done
batman108   14-1-2019 10:13  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   14-1-2019 07:20  Karma  +3   
Phaychay   14-1-2019 00:36  Karma  +4   
Macau81   13-1-2019 23:00  Karma  +5   
zebra   13-1-2019 21:13  Karma  +5