Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2019 20:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Indonesian girl in Jordan

Date: Friday, 11/1/2019, round noon
Link: http://go141.com/en/A79428-Jordan-HoneyGirls-yipso.html Link is currently down, I guess she's gone now
Girl: Indonesian, less than 5'3"
Face: 2.5/5, no make-up yet, looks late 20s?
Body: 3/5, around 5', A-B cups, nice firm ass. Minimal belly fat, trimmed pubes
Service. 4/5
Damage. 500 for 30mins

report: Wanted to branch out from Chinese/Thais and don't want to splurge on the Russians / Japanese / Taiwanese / etc. spotted an Indon in the list of HGs. WeChatted agent. booked time smoothly enough.
Arrived at Hotel in Jordan, she hid behind the door when I walked in, noticed she was much shorter than I thought she'd be. Her photos (sorry the link is gone and I didn't save the photos beforehand) made her look like she was taller (angles and shit) and she looked a bit older than the pics indicated. She spoke minimal English and minimal Cantonese so.. lots of gestures and simple words were used.

She wanted payment up front, no problem. I started showering first, she followed after. She was attentive in the shower, lots of rubbing of LB. I bent my legs so she can better rub her ass and front on LB. I started kissing her neck and played with her pussy in the shower. I fingered her til she came while standing in the shower, she gave me an open mouth kiss after. We stepped out, towels were shit, they're the small ones. Laid on the bed, she did BBBJ for a bit, I played with her clit while she blew me. She kept putting her hand on my arm to redirect it like I was rubbing the wrong spot

I knelt down by her head, and she continued the bbbj, I fingered her and she came again. I laid back down to fuck but she went down and continued the BBBJ. It was good but I kind of wanted to fuck so I didn't relax as much as I want to to cum from the BJ.

I grabbed my dom and put it on and started fucking her. She started in CG, grinding on LB, then switched to ACG and fucked me hard and fast, stopping to grind a bit. I almost blew but managed to switched to mish. Started fucking her then.... her phone alarm rings.   wtf I was like what? Time's up? and she nodded. I'm like nah, gotta get my cum in. I started pounding her in mish hard and fast, it wasn't comfortable but I'm not gonna be blue balled. After about a minute I

Heard a knock on the door and asked her if that was her boss, she didn't say, so I just popped in the shower for a quick 2min shower to clean up. Changed quickly and left, no one was in the hallway. guess I got nervous and imagined the knock

Wish that 30mins would have been mentioned sooner. Service was good, girl was OK just not what I was expecting. Also, she's Thai and not Indon because I saw her phone and saw Thai writing and not Indonesian. Oh well. I'll bring it up with the agent next time I book, if I do decide to book.

Recent Ratings
HelloLadies   14-1-2019 18:20  Karma  +4   The 30 v 45 min swifty. I make sure I my mention time not when confirming because of this sort of tomfoolery
jeffzeke   14-1-2019 14:32  Karma  +8   good one!
Maxmena   14-1-2019 10:47  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report! I chatted with the agent about Yipso. Agent asked me if I was interested in Vietnamese Yipso an ..
batman108   14-1-2019 10:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   13-1-2019 23:04  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting!
lively192   13-1-2019 20:30  Karma  +4   
unknownst
Lustful Lord

UID 95231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 96
Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2019 13:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Maxmena - OK, like I said I was just going off of seeing Thai letters on her phone, maybe I got b&s to a thai but the girls were very similar looking.

Recent Ratings
Maxmena   14-1-2019 18:02  Acceptance  +1   What I mean is that Yipso, supposedly should be from Indonesia, but agent what's offering a B&S or got confused... I w ...