Date & Time of Session: Saturday 12 Jan, 10pm
Name: Anan
Link: http://go141.com/en/A86257-TST-HoneyGirls-STM.Anan.html
Agent: STM
Nationality & Language: Thai, Good English
Face: 3.5/5 - seemed quite shy about making eye contact
Body: 4/5 - Short, petite, nice ass, fake tits, actually tanned
Skill: 4/5 - knows what she’s doing when it comes to business
Service: 4/5 - STM quick reply, no waiting, Anan provided shower, mouthwash, towel
GFE: 2/5 - despite speaking good English, it did seem like she was focused on the job rather than the experience
PSE: 4/5 - the business end of things was great
Price & Session Length:  $800 / hour - paid up front (first time with STM)
Repeat: Maybe, I’d consider it just to have her blow me again

Same deal with STM; I’m pretty comfortable with him being my Go To guy at the moment. Was on my way back from the island when I messaged STM out of the blue if anyone would be available in 20 minutes. He said all of the girls were, so I went with Anan.

Bang on 10pm I get the room number over WeChat and go up. Anan has the lights off in the room, with just the bathroom and TV for light. She looks like her photos with some very clear differences:

- A littler curvier in the photos; she has a nice fake rack but she’s not Ashley in terms of booty and curves
- She’s tan. Like, proper tan. Her DB and WeChat photos are well whitened
- She has a faint lady moustache

She’s talkative about asking me how I am and where I’m from. I put my bag down and she says “1 hour is $800 please”. She confirms she wants the money up front so I do as I’m asked and she leads us both to the shower. Thorough cleaning, she’s a bit chatty whilst doing a pretty good number on my LB. I almost get carried away and have to ask her to stop. She laughs and tells me about the time a client popped in the shower before she had even started cleaning it. I laugh with her but then make it pretty clear that I like to take my time and do the business end slow. A bit of mouthwash and then we’re on to the bed (two singles in a room, one for business and the other she sleeps on herself).

This is where Anan shines; she gets bits of tissue, face wipes and the condom ready, then sexily slides herself up on me for a brief cat bath, some light kissing, before she works her talented tongue down to my thighs. A bit of teasing, some rubbing on LB by her decent breasts, then my balls get some tender attention. She really knows her way around a BJ, alternating between long licks up and down the shaft, using her hand while she gets at the balls, and eventually going full deep throat which includes a nice little trick where she gets low down on your cock while hiking her ass in their air for an amazing view. She’s so short I could reach up and grab a handful of it while she carried deepthroating.

Turns out the tissue is in case I bust a nut during the BJ, which I very nearly did a couple of times. To buy myself some breathing space, I get her to sit on my face. She’s a bit stubbly down there but otherwise very clean and responsive. At some point, she spins herself around on my face and we’re at it 69. I ask if she does CIM, but she says no so we move on to missionary, doggy and finish in reverse cowgirl.

She tidied us both up and then offers me a massage for the rest of our time. I’ve had a good experience but it’s late and I just want to get home. We shower again and then get changed, chatting about her time in HK. I ask if she knows the other STM girls but she says she doesn’t know them personally, but believes the other two on his list at the moment are friends that work together (definitely made me think a threesom with them might be a good experience). She jokes that she thought my sports bag was full of sex toys, and that she was a little worried. When I joke that my only real fetish is feet, she makes fun of me. A good laugh and a quick hug and peck goodbye.

I end up leaving on the hour anyway and messaged STM when I got home to say thanks for the service again.

Recent Ratings
freakonomic   14-1-2019 23:42  Karma  +3   Hot!
tenaciousd   14-1-2019 19:03  Karma  +4   Awesome
godisdead   14-1-2019 12:23  Karma  +5   Excellent.
batman108   14-1-2019 10:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
perriersons08   14-1-2019 00:07  Karma  +5   i kept thinking she had a mustache from her photos... glad i passed because the PS job looked great otherwise.
viking0812   13-1-2019 21:58  Acceptance  +1