Language: Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Massage skill: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 5/5  
Price: $1100 body to body
Repeat: Yes  

I’ve read several reviews on Emma over some time and had to try her. Booked an appointment in advance and was pleasantly surprised she was actually available since it seems every time I book someone at Kama, they aren’t available wwhen I get there.

They put me in the VIP room with the bed on the floor. It makes for a bigger bed, first time I’ve ever seen this room. It came in handy for the session. I shower and Emma helps me towel off. She gets naked and she has a great body. She massages me and I’m surprised she actually does a pretty good job of this. I feel super relaxed as she massages.

Then we get to the good part. She gets on top of me while I’m still face down and starts to run around me. She would slide up and tease with some LFK. We flip soon after and she goes WILD. Emma really worked for the money with sliding, rubbing, jerking. Then she would start grinding to the point where you might want to do something stupid. She goes from that position to sliding up to your face for a lot of LFK. She starts her fake moaning which I usually absolutely hate but she was a wild girl and it just worked for a while. We are probably at the 20 minute mark and then the fake sounds got annoying but we were getting close. She kept building me up and backing off. When it came time , it was explosive.

We both got in the shower and she helped clean me up. It would be hard to be disappointed by Emma.

Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   3-2-2019 16:42  Acceptance  +2   Good info, thanks bro
pierrot   14-1-2019 10:38  Karma  +4   Excellent
zebra   13-1-2019 21:15  Karma  +5   
batman108   12-1-2019 13:24  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks