Reading Access 50
Registered 5-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2019 20:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sammi - another satisfied BBBJCIM customer

Name: Sammi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A23257-CB-Massage-Sammi.html
Age: mid to late 30s (in appearance, but probably older in actuality)
Face: 7/10 (looks just like her profile pic)
Body: 8/10 (nicely shaped rack on a fairly smooth body—not modelesque but certainly acceptable)
Skill: 9/10 (only evaluating the BJ)
Service: 8/10 (shower with wet BBBJ, helps to undress and takes her time with catbathing, etc.)
Damage: HK$500
About equal parts PSE and GFE
Repeat: I need to try out Crystal as well since they go hand-in-hand, and then might repeat with one more than the other

There’s no shortage of Sammi reports on this forum (and the Chinese forum for that matter), so I won’t be telling you anything that you haven’t already read or experienced for yourself--which is to say, long story short, Sammi is a guaranteed BBBJCIM and her Chinese name ("CIM Queen") even advertises this proudly. Sammi, like other legends of the business, is an HK landmark that ranks up there with The Peak, Star Ferry, and the Lantau Buddha for things that you just have to, at some point or other, visit, take photos of, and/or stick your dick in. Unfortunately I had never gotten around to Sammi before, but hey gotta tick off that box eventually.

Anyway, booking was very easy through whatsapp and she let me in right at the scheduled time. She’s very talkative as others have commented on, and immediately goes into her routine of telling you how much she’s missed you/been thinking about you despite this literally being my first time visiting her. Her room is reasonably spacious as far as Causeway Bay walk-ups go. She helps me undress and leads me into the shower, where she cleans me thoroughly back and front and gives me a taste of her famous BBBJ with accompanying deepthroat. Some others have commented on it being the best, but I prefer it to be a bit more wet so there’s others that I would put above her. Still, it’s more than enough to get the job done. I wasn’t in the mood to do more than lay back and enjoy her mouth and she was perfectly fine to accommodate.

Once on the bed, she took her time giving a full body catbath before returning to give her attention to the cock n’ balls, with plenty of deepthroating and ball licking mixed in. After about 20 minutes of this, I unloaded with her mouth clamped around my cock to take in every drop, before going to spit out and rinse.

Pretty mechanical process in retrospect, but she does this literally thousands of times a year, so can’t really blame her for not making the session more “bespoke”. Still, she was attentive and didn’t act like she was just there to collect the $$ and push me out as quickly as possible, so I won’t dock her points for that. Plus, at about HK$500 for guaranteed service on the island-side, there’s not much to complain about. As far as repeating, I have yet to try her also oft-reviewed neighbor, Crystal, so unless you’re one of the lucky bastards to land a threesome with them, each visit to this building will likely have to be one or the other, so I’d like to get my hands (and cock) on Crystal before deciding who the better repeat option is.

I forgot to ask to take pics but frankly the ones on her profile are close enough, and there are a few that look like they were taken by fellow bros with minimal photoshopping.

Happy punting, ya filthy animals!

Recent Ratings
Tybear   10-1-2019 13:34  Karma  +5   Nice
batman108   10-1-2019 12:56  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   9-1-2019 02:20  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
adrenal   8-1-2019 23:11  Karma  +7   thanks. also she's in her 40s
wetstuff   8-1-2019 21:39  Karma  +2   Thanks