Link: http://go141.com/en/A86223-SSP-HoneyGirls-yy.html
Agent: YY
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: 700 HKD, 45 mins (stayed for 30)
Repeat: No

Pros:
Slim. Firm boobs. Excellent WBJ.
Slightly thicker lips than in the photos - for me not a bad thing, went well with the BJ
Different hotel this time, with a marginally larger shower area, in which she joined in.

Cons:
Hasty. Kept urging to finish faster.
Wasn't allowed to touch LS (perhaps sensitive after a day of banging?)
Wasn't allowed to touch boobs (again, sensitive?)
Too tall for my liking. I'm nearly 6"1 and she's most definitely not just the 5"7 as listed on her profile page. She's closer to a 5"9.
Looks better in photos - not PS'd but the makeup makes a lot of difference. In this instance, the photo was MCOT but IRL she fell slightly below my COT bar.
Zero eye contact throughout the main event.

Summary

I was originally planning on doing a repeat with 1435 seeing she's back in town and she was quite fun when I did a double with her near a month ago. YY also suggested 1515 as an alternative.

On arrival, had to wait a while for both 1435 and 1515 and simply told YY to let me know which of the two became available first. Turned out to be 1515 as pick of the day.

As I walked through the door, 1515 was wearing the same white dress that another bro described in his recent visit. My first thought was - "she's taller than I expected!!". Showering was uneventful but professional and so I added a point in there for service.

She's very skinny, but with firm boobs, trimmed LS with a small scar near her right hip. I'd imagine those boobs would fit amazingly well in the palm of my hand. I wrote imagine, because she didn't want to be touched there. WBJ was amazing and as my hands roamed and found their way to her LS, another big X mark came up - no touching LS. Yay. Basically lay in bed getting a BJ without being able to touch either boobs or LS.

Main event came and she skipped CG entirely, asking to do mish straight away. A few minutes later, she was already urging me to finish, which I simply ignored before I continued smashing away. Another few minutes passed and I flipped her over to doggy, again she was urging me to finish and which, again, I continued to ignore. Ha.

It became rather boring at this point, so I made her adjust the angle of her ass a bit for that extra pleasure as I plunged away to the finish line.

Cleaned up, showered, left. The experience may have been different if I came earlier in the afternoon but it didn't leave me a good enough first experience to want to bother trying again.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
klt2012   9-1-2019 11:05  Acceptance  +1   Original
UncleDad   9-1-2019 00:22  Karma  +10   Cute-tastic
ramont   8-1-2019 18:46  Karma  +8   thanks
godisdead   8-1-2019 12:41  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. Good to know.
batman108   8-1-2019 12:15  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks