Link: http://raininshanghai.com/
Agent: Rain herself
Nationality & Language: Chinese, good English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  2000 RMB plus 500 for her travel from Shanghai to stay overnight
Repeat: I would, but not likely to happen

Yes, you read that right.  I had an overnight session with the one and only Rain.  Now, I know there are a lot of guys on here who think she’s psycho, crazy, mean, impulsive, hasty, and the list goes on.  But there’s also the sense that her girls are as advertised, honest, timely, and provide the service we expect.  So how did I get Rain to come out of semi-retirement, and how was she? Read on…

I’ve had a few of Rain’s girls in the last year during my extended layovers in Shanghai.  But this time, I was in Hangzhou (about 2 hours away for those not familiar).  I messaged Rain and told her that I didn’t expect one of her girls to make the trip, but asked if perhaps she knew of a good agency here.  We went back and forth while she checked with her girls to see if she had someone who wanted to do the travel and an overnight.  In the end, she couldn’t find anyone and offered to come here herself.  I was shocked. She said she didn’t want to lose a client and that since she’d dealt with me so often and her girls had reported that I was a nice guy, she wanted to meet me herself.  I think, too, maybe she wanted to get out of town for the night just to get away from it all.

She took the train from Shanghai, and arrived a few minutes earlier than predicted.  Her hair is bobbed, her face is pretty, and she was dressed nicely and conservatively (she had just spent nearly 2 hours traveling, after all.)  She’s quite a bit taller than some of her girls, and she’s got a very fit and good body for someone her age (over 30, but not over 35).  Her shoulders are a bit broad, perhaps owing to her rural northern China heritage.  Overall she’s a good looking woman with a very good body.

It was late in the evening when she arrived, and neither of us had eaten dinner, so we agreed to get some room service.  She was still working issues with clients and her girls, and I assumed she would prefer the privacy of room service so she could continue managing her business.  Between the texts and phone calls, we chatted about me, her, her girls, her business, other clients (anonymously of course), and anything else that we could think of.  Her English is quite good, and it was easy to carry on a full conversation with her.  (She also provides her girls with English learning books and pays for lessons if they want.)  She’s actually very friendly and pleasant in person, not at all the “psycho bitch” she is sometimes portrayed as on the forums.

After eating, we hopped in the shower together, and this is where I got my first real look at her body.  Her breasts are small (B cups?), and she has the normal flat Asian ass, but she keeps her pussy shaved even now, and she has absolutely no fat on her tummy.  We had a fun shower together then hopped in the bed.  She knew that when I book a girl from her, I always ask her to make sure the girl will do good kissing and 69.  She’s a very good kisser who gives DFK without hesitation.  She loves to have her nipples sucked and practically held my head in place on them while both of our hands frigged her pussy together.  I then went to DATY, and she had 2 orgasms there before she pushed me away and went down on me.  Her BBBJ skills are very good, but I soon wanted what I like the most, so I flipped her around for 69.  She came again on my face and had me rock hard and ready to go.  She covered me, climbed on top, then to mish for the where she came again shortly before I did.

Afterwards, we cleaned up and had a nice pillow talk chat for a good hour before I called lights out.  In the morning, she insisted on making me again and certainly earned her keep with the efforts she went thru to make it happen.  She booked a train ticket back after morning showers and departed.  Sure, I’d be glad to see her again, but given that she’s effectively retired I doubt it’ll happen that way.  That being said, we’re planning to have dinner together next time I’m in Shanghai.

A couple notes on Rain, her girls and her business.  The girls don’t work directly for her.  She doesn’t exercise control over them; they’re not sitting around in a dorm or brothel waiting to be sent out on calls.  When we request a girl, Rain has to make contact to see if she’s available, willing, and ready.  Meanwhile, some other client might be requesting the same girl or have made contact but not decided.  If it’s late at night, many of the girls will go work in a KTV and won’t answer or will want to know quickly before they take a different client from elsewhere. It’s why Rain frequently seems pushy or hasty, because she’s trying to manage the requests (and sometimes Special Requests like DATY, 69, 2-girl, bondage, etc) of multiple clients simultaneously along with the whims of the girls.  

I was quite pleased to have gotten the opportunity to meet and enjoy Rain’s company.  She’s a good, decent lady working hard (in more ways than one) to make us happy.  I’ll definitely continue to call on her girls, and hope to see Rain again for dinner or whatever happens.

Recent Ratings
mothman   3-2-2019 20:02  Karma  +6   Thanks for the review, I use the agency a lot
MoJoRocks   1-2-2019 20:18  Karma  +1   Excellent
Tapthatass   1-2-2019 18:47  Acceptance  +1   Good shit!
Max1234   1-2-2019 18:01  Karma  +3   wow!
john1958   18-1-2019 10:45  Karma  +5   Great explanation and she sounds very hot
rockyfromdago   7-1-2019 13:30  Acceptance  +1   
liveabroad9   6-1-2019 00:15  Karma  +3   Very good insight.
Mike747   5-1-2019 17:03  Karma  +4   Excellent, nice one !
Marcade   5-1-2019 07:57  Karma  +3   Thanks!! Just because she pleases you in bed, doesn't make her a good agent!
Tybear   5-1-2019 04:06  Karma  +5   Valuable intel, but still no excuse for her lack of patience and crap attitude, lucky most think with little head, glad ...
batman108   5-1-2019 02:35  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Zbf246   4-1-2019 22:37  Karma  +4   Interesting read. Thanks!
porkchops   4-1-2019 17:19  Karma  +8   Very interesting, thanks!
flappo84   4-1-2019 16:09  Karma  +8   Great Report and insight
ts7478   4-1-2019 15:19  Karma  +1   most agents in China operate like this.
LittleWing   4-1-2019 14:45  Karma  +3   Fascinating!
21gambler
Nookie Newbie

UID 254047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 2
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2019 15:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bro - good on you man and good for her for recognizing a client's needs...yes she can be quite bitchy at times, but also realize she's juggling many girls and the whims of the dudes who don't know what they want. Frankly, if you know what you want then just book it, no chatting around with her and she'll deliver. It's mostly on time with pretty decent to good quality girls vs her descriptions. Not sure how it'll end up linking with the NOL dude, but hey, they're trying to expand and still fly under the heavy radar there in SH.

Recent Ratings
ts7478   30-1-2019 18:23  Acceptance  +1   all agents have to juggle girls and indecisive clients, not all are nasty like Rain