Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 (A size boobs)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE 0/5
Price & Session Length: $900 with massage (notional), bodyslide and HJ
Repeat: No for girl and no for place

There have been good reviews about Sweet Spa and though of trying out the place.

Like others before, I added the number on wechat and it’s was a breeze setting up the appointment. At the appointed time I reached the spa with high expectations. I rung the doorbell and QQ opened the door. She is average looking; a decent discount to her profile pics. She ushered me into one of the rooms. The rooms are decent size, with a single massage bed and shower cubicle. The bed is average, room a bit cluttered, and bit unorganized. I think QQ’s luggage was also kept in the room.  I showered alone and lied on the massage bed.

Part 1 was mediocre and probably lasted 10 mins I guess. She applied pressure to different parts to pass for what she though was massage. She tired really soon and moved to part 2.

Part 2 was at least an improvement on part 1 but not something memorable. I had asked for nuru, but she stripped off and started sliding her body without any lubrication. Later, she applied some oil, (it was cold- winter!!), started roaming over my back. After turning around, she gave a cathbath, and started to give a hj
Based on previous reports I was expecting a blowjob, I got none and I requested for one and it was turned down.  I had clarified earlier about bj before setting up the appointment, but there is not much I could do now. There was some LFK. QQ, has breath of cigarette smoker and that was a slight turn off. Finally, she got the job done with HJ. I showered and was out of the place

Overall, I would pass the place and the girl. The two others in the small common area also didn’t look very promising.

Recent Ratings
mchk   9-1-2019 19:20  Karma  +4   Thx for the info.
looking123   1-1-2019 12:04  Karma  +3   
Mister   31-12-2018 16:16  Karma  +5   Useful info. There are better ones at Sweet, but the girls usually only have a general resemblance to the pics they use
batman108   31-12-2018 12:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks