Registered 15-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2018 14:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Local Sumsum - Miss Spa

Date & Time of Session: 27/12/18
Name: Sumsum
Nationalityocal HK
Face: 3.5 (65% resemblance to her photo. Terrible teeth.)
Body: 2.5/5 (b cups and stocky)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE:2/5
Price & Session Length: HK$800 1 hour

For those who have wanted to try a local HK Sumsum is definitely one. She has an extremely sweet voice and likes to tease. She’s also very polite and well mannered.

However there are a lot of things she doesn’t let you do. No kissing no taking off her skirt and panties. IMO this really killed the mood. Also said she doesn’t do nuru despite her photo which says 可 nuru.

Part 1 - spends a good five minutes massaging my hands which she places on her lap at the opening of her short skirt. I thought this would be the beginning of great things to come but I was wrong. She's a very strong masseuse and my neck is still hurting despite telling her to ease up on the strength.

Part 2 - asked me what I wanted and I said body massage. She strips and pretends to be shy and covers her beasts with her hands. Doesn't take off skirt and i wait a bit because sometimes girls take a while before taking it off. She does cat bath and moans in my ear. After five min or so of foreplay she puts on oil in LB. I ask her to take off skirt and she says no. Body only means top off. I was like WTF. all of the other girls take off everything for body.

She said only take off for nuru but she doesn't do nuru. Anyway better that she didn't take off since her legs were quite chunky. She also has a lot of tattoos. Quickly came and went shower.

Wouldn't repeat.

Recent Ratings
mchk   9-1-2019 19:22  Karma  +4   Thx, it's a hit or miss with Miss Spa, I've had a couple misses and haven't gone back.
batman108   30-12-2018 18:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   29-12-2018 23:40  Karma  +5   Good to know. Curious why you picked her when several seemingly better-looking girls were also on shift
viking0812   29-12-2018 19:47  Acceptance  +1   
Dbcheung
Carnal Conqueror

UID 132522
Digest Posts 0
Credits 493
Posts 73
Karma 488
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2018 17:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Picked her because she's a local and already made a booking beforehand for her so felt bad if I chose someone else.

Recent Ratings
Mister   30-12-2018 22:39  Karma  +1   Thanks. Let us know if you have better luck with others in the stable