Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 600
Repeat: Anytime

Last Week went to Fuji to check out the talents as I heard there was a good looking Russian on the 19th floor. Didn't see any Russian, but there was this Chinese Girl (elevator out and first door on the right next to staircase). First impression was that she had big boobs and and elegant long dress. A kinda long dress where you can see the whole length of her leg on the side. About 5.2"/5.3" tall and normal build. nothing special. thinking back I have no idea why i went in. lol!

So the price was 580 and in I went. I was feeling her up and she liked it and gave me the same touch back. It was like hooking up with a girl in a bar and take her home to feel each other. Heavy breathing from her. Also she was wet and horny already. I'm surprised, cause another bro went before me... So in the show she was looking at the mirror so I stood behind her and touch her some more. I could do anything to her, from grabbing her throat to rubbing her clit and playing with her tits, size C or close to C i think. She was so obeying. Usually when I know the girls let me touch her everything that's a gem! and she was. Spoke really polite and complemented me on my big lb, about 6". She wasn't necessarily playful, but rather sincere and shy. a SYT I would say.

Onto the bed, she gave me a descent blowjob. I was allowed to take her hand away for DT and she took it like a champ. A bit of tears and red eyes from her side was visible and she was still going strong. I was face fucking her at one point and she moved her head faster up and down. I even held down her head on my lb for several seconds and no complaints at all. She kept going on till I gestured it was time. She knew immediately what to do. She laid down, spread her legs and was more than ready as I could tell by the facial expression. I was at this moment teasing her by rubbing my lb against her ls. She gave me the look and the moans already that she wants the D. So I insert half my lb in her and she was already holding me back. I guess she doesn't play a lot back at home. So I trusted slow but strong in the misc. position and I could tell that she felt good. Her eyes rolled back into her head a least 3 times and every time when she cums, she would grab me tigher and grind on me like no tomorrow. It was so horny to see and I felt amazing that I could do this to her. I put her then in CG and unlike other girls she rides like a drunken girl. She grinds on me like she was really on a horse and her whole upper-body and head would bounce up and down like she was possessed. Then she told me 30 minutes was approaching and that we needed to hurry up. I took her from the back while she was arching her back already. Pump with everything i've got. Grabbed her tits and throat from behind and she was well up for it as she moved her body close to mine. I blew my load and that was it.

Cleaned up and and gave 600 and asked for her wechat before leaving. She told me she would be back after christmas and she normally works in an office. Not sure if this was her first time, but it looks like she is an inexperienced one, but she certainly likes it.

Recent Ratings
mao   2-2-2019 22:53  Karma  +3   nice report
calaisien   15-1-2019 16:07  Karma  +5   
walkuprelax   13-1-2019 06:26  Acceptance  +2   
yesterday   2-1-2019 18:11  Acceptance  +3   What a nice report! Like your description!
blazing_saddles   30-12-2018 02:04  Karma  +2   Went to see here today (I think it was the same girl). Wasn't as fun as your session but a 5/10 punt. Thank you for the ...
looking123   29-12-2018 16:51  Karma  +3   Great report!
hkmann   28-12-2018 15:10  Karma  +4   could you share wechat? thx!
HelloLadies   28-12-2018 11:02  Karma  +4   
flkey   28-12-2018 09:10  Acceptance  +1   Can you PM her WeChat to me? Thanks!
ernieb   28-12-2018 08:52  Karma  +5   Thx. Can I hv wechat pls? Planning trip back to HK!
americafirst141   28-12-2018 08:25  Karma  +3   Great one! Mind sharing her Wechat?
zennor   28-12-2018 07:00  Karma  +4   Great find. Envious!!!
guysty   28-12-2018 05:53  Karma  +2   F'n nice one mate
porkchops   28-12-2018 05:27  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
batman108   28-12-2018 04:38  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
smithy4998
Nookie Newbie

UID 80812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 83
Posts 13
Karma 82
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2019 20:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 jayme's post

Not there now- checked tonight, but found a lovely lady from Chengdu in residence.
Please let us know if she is back in town. I’d love to see her.