Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Qingdao, English
Face: 2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: N/A
Service: N/A
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 100 - 30 min (explain in the story)

Almost got scammed over the weekend By scrolling through an online app. I was bored and was playing with my phone until the girl was suggesting to meetup nearby my hotel. This was around 12-1AM. The reason why she asked is because I told her I was staying at a hotel i think.

So i was skeptical at first, because she took the initiative to meetup and her level of English was pretty good. When we met up she was surprised that I was there earlier then expected and she looked nothing like her picture. So I asked her what she wanted to do. So she told me she was bored at home so late and had nothing to do, so she wanted to have a drink and if I knew some bar nearby. Of course I didn't know and so she led the way.

We arrived a couple minutes later in a bar where no one was drinking on a Saturday night. How?? So I totally didn't want to go in. I suggested to grab some drink in the supermarket and just sit somewhere and because of my take it or leave it attitude she gave in. So we head to the supermarket and literally grabbed stuff like she owned the place. 2 packs of yakult, some nuts, and another pack of snack and a beer and she was polite enough to ask me what i wanted to drink. She puts everything on the counter and took a step backwards... of course for me to pay. lol! So I grabbed those 2 packs of yakult and put it back on the shelf and told her I would only buy her a drink and some snack to chew on. So it costs me only 100 RMB, still exp for 2 can of beer and some nuts.

So we sat down in 1 of the corners and I open my beer to chill and see what she is up to. So she literally sat there playing with her phone chatting to her friends. She didn't wanted to drink the beer, because it was too cold she told me. Also when I opened the snack with the peanuts, she didn't take a bite. She even had the balls to tell me that she only likes to eat it at home in front of the TV and that she couldn't eat it anymore, since I opened it... damn talking about greedy. I didn't buy those stuff for you to take home and eat girl! So after 5 minutes, trying to get more out of her, she dropped her mask and start telling me if I needed girls that she could take care of it. And that her salary is not enough to make her buy the stuff that she needs. The atmosphere was not friendly anymore and I was calling it a day and packed the stuff that I bought back in the plastic bag. So at least I had something to chew and sip on when back in the hotel.

It was the most pointless 100 RMB I spend. She was even trying to get me to buy her yakult, because it was so cheap. So I told her to buy it herself, since it was so cheap. She took 2 packs of Yakult to the counter and it took her endlessly to pay. I left in the meanwhile and I doubt if she even paid for those or just walked around in the supermarket, because i didn't she her coming out while I walked away.

Luckily I didn't went into the bar she suggested. It would even hurt me more i think as I heard from others that they will max out your credit card for whatever reason. Also when she knew I wasn't falling for the bar trap, she tried to get me to buy her groceries. Not today.

Picture is a bit small... have no idea how to reduce file size...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Cruzaderhk   24-1-2019 03:19  Karma  +3   thx for the input
walkuprelax   13-1-2019 11:14  Acceptance  +2   
Explorer1   25-12-2018 14:01  Karma  +3   It’s ok, keep hunting
pushkin13   21-12-2018 16:10  Acceptance  +1   thanks for reporting. win some, lose some!
rockyfromdago   20-12-2018 11:20  Acceptance  +1   
Max1234   20-12-2018 01:16  Karma  +3   Wow Wtf story! Some girls are really ready to go at great lengths..!
homer168   20-12-2018 00:22  Karma  +4   thx for sharing - interesting read
batman108   19-12-2018 12:53  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
adrenal   19-12-2018 11:16  Karma  +6   great story
Petay_1283   19-12-2018 10:27  Karma  +5   funny story .. lol
porkchops   19-12-2018 07:54  Karma  +6   Thanks!
UncleDad   19-12-2018 05:01  Karma  +5   Thanks for TOFTT. Which app?