Hi Class Massage Open Again

Date:  3 Dec. 2018
Venue: Hi Class Massage - Old Location30
WG:  Jasmine
FV: 4.5
BV: 4
Sv: 4.5
Fare: 3000 + 300 tip TB

I made the rounds of the Ratchada soapies.  Quality at most locations was not good (Alaina, Poseidon 3rd Fl, Maria) and since I now avoid Emmanuelle because of the Farang tax, I stopped by the new location of Hi Class.  Selection was limited, but there was an attractive dark skinned spinner.  The papasan would not let me choose her saying she was too young and would not give good service and was pushing an Issan wg instead.  So I just walked away.  On the way back I saw that the old Hi Class location was acvtive again.

The choices are limited.  Only 6 girls in the showroom, with 4 out of the 6 quite doable.  Jasmine is 5'6" tall, just under 50 kgm, neither light nor dark skinned, around 30 years old or so, slim with a good figure, but the breasts were rock hard bolt ons.

She is no nonsense.  Told me nothing bare, no DFK, no DATY and no fingers.  Stripped me down as soon as we entered the room and told me to lie face down as she drew water for the tub.  Before long she clambered on my back and in the guise of a poorly done back massage was simply rubbing her bush back and forth against my butt.

In the tub, she put my rod betweeen her breasts, moved forward and backward, all the while pinching her nipples.  All of a sudden, she rushed us back to bed, capped me and started CG.  Clearly in a world of her own, she was soon moaning and then shuddered and said "I comming"  Well I wasn''t done and so I turned her around for doggy, then standing doggy.

After admittedly a long shag, she screamed "I coming" again and collapsed on the bed, legs trembling.  So I flipped her around and entered her mish. with her right leg on my shoulders.  To cut a long story short, I did come with her urging " You coming" and her screaming "I coming"for the 3rd time.  Both of us worked up a sweat and both of us came.

Were it not for her rock hard enhancements, I would easily repeat.  But given a chance to return in the evening, I did not.

Not bad, but Bangkok soapies are limping towards extinction.  Makes for a difficult choice on future trips to Bangkok.

Recent Ratings
keefthethief   1-6-2019 10:42  Acceptance  +1   thanks
dirk69   23-12-2018 14:00  Karma  +3   
daytripper   9-12-2018 14:06  Karma  +8   
stinkyfeet   8-12-2018 12:34  Karma  +8   
lefeu   8-12-2018 09:43  Karma  +6   
batman108   8-12-2018 00:10  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
obe   7-12-2018 22:39  Karma  +10