Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2018 22:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage & Full Service in Shenzhen Luohu district

My first post here!

Here is a place in Shenzhen where you can get a HJ (300 RMB) or FS (400 RMB). It is very easy to find and stays open late:
Take metro Line 1 (the green line on the map) to Guomao station. Exit 'E' from the station.
When you exit the station, make an immediate U-turn and walk about 50 meters to Renmin South Road. The building on the corner on your right has a big lit sign "BYBO Dental" in English and Chinese. Turn right and walk along Renmin South Road about 100 meters. You will see a sign "OYO" in big metal letters above a doorway. The door immediately to the RIGHT of this OYO is your target (not OYO itself, but that is a good landmark since your target door is not well marked). You will see a big address marker for 2069 Renmin South Road just to the left of your target door.

There are almost always 'mama-sans' standing in front of this place offering 'massagey, massagey'. You cannot miss finding this place. The mama-san will take you up in the elevator to meet the girl in advance. You can decide whether to 'pay and stay' once you meet the girl, so no risk.

The girls are average to slightly above average. The one I chose was early 30's, decent body, OK face. Good skills. She didn't speak any English. Mama-san did the upfront translation until we went off into the room. Then I used online translation, but not much was required. She got totally naked quickly, no time wasted. I went for the 400 RMB FS package; she got me to until I was bone-dry and exhausted. We relaxed and played for the rest of the hour session, then I cleaned up and left.

Probably not the best in town, but this is a good value and very easy to find, especially for those non-Chinese speakers among us.

Recent Ratings
Middle657   6-4-2019 04:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   28-11-2018 18:20  Acceptance  +6   is this in the right section?
batman108   25-11-2018 14:11  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   25-11-2018 12:33  Acceptance  +5   Welcome and thanks. Post in Newbie Reports to earn karma points
Tapthatass   25-11-2018 00:41  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2018 18:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 shenzhen.rogers's post

I was there a couple months ago after reading about this place from another poster. He was net right at the subway entrance by a woman with photos and followed her.

As you point out, the place is easy to find - you can't even walk by without an auntie running up to you. I followed said auntie through the foyer and up the elevator where she tried very hard to get me to do a duo for 700rmb.

When I asked to see who was available she brought one girl to view who looked less than enthusiastic and had very badly bruised legs - not mcot so I bailed saying I would return later.  I half expected to after I stopped in at Gold Coast, and figured I would get a hot thigh massage and maybe wander back to finish the job, but time bandits got in the way.