Registered 22-2-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2018 21:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sophia Kam Bong seasoned GFE

Thread Subject: Sophia Kam Bong
Date & Time of Session: 2018-10-24
Location:  Kam Bong Building 5 F " Cute & Young" on the Door with her name can't miss.
Name: Sophia

Nationality & Language: Chinese, local, english
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 40 min , 700 HKD
Repeat: Yes , several times over the past years, I will share my last encounter with her.

Age: look young and probably look younger than she really is

Face: 4/5 , cutie and naughty

Body: 4/5 she's small size, some good fat, nice little tits and good shaped ass easy to grab. pussy fully shaven or nicely trimmed

Skill: 4/5 she doesn't do everything but what she does, she does it very well

Service: 4/5 she gives you an overall great experience

GFE: 4/5 she 's very sweet,

PSE:3/5 Naughty and obedient I would say but not wild

When I arrive at Sophia's , her room is very clean, fresh towels and large massage bed is set and usually waiting in sexy dress with high heels . We undressed  and go to the shower , she cleans my dick very well, and gives me a nice stroke with foam as I am already hard ... Then I lay down on the bed  and enjoy a nice fire balls licking session, one of her special I guess... I tell her to blow me, she puts the cap on  and start a good sloppy CBJ , Continue to massage my balls and after 2 min I already want to  come. I tell her to slow down and go back to the balls again, she obey . It doesn't take her long to put my cock back in her mouth , she tries to take it deep but won't go as far as gagging unfortunately, honestly at that time I dont mind, she 's running the show and suck me like she wants to eat my cum with some nice little moaning. I play with her tits and grab them to calm me down. We put a new rubber on and she sits on me cowgirl, she can ride a dick , not like crazy but she  has quite a tight pussy, it does its effect. I tell her to go doggy, she execute but doesn't really like it and twist her body so I don't go too deep. I open her ass wide tho and fil her slowly with my cock a little deeper, very slowly I fuck her , looking at her pink ass wide open,..Just nice ! After a While We change to missionary , then she seems to enjoy it a lot lot more, I fuck her faster and faster as I am so exited to see her tits bouncing around , she moans and wants me to come, It takes my 3 min to surrender and I let it go as I came to empty my load . I clean up, pay her and leave happy...spa treatment feeling ...a massage session where you would have fucked the therapist...

Repeat: Yes I did, Why ? Because no matter whether you have your balls full after a month without sex or whether you fucked the same morning, she will empty your balls in less than 5 min if you let her in full control. With Sophia it's always ok , Am I gonna last more than 10 min today...

Recent Ratings
ernieb   16-11-2018 08:20  Karma  +5   Thanks
porkchops   15-11-2018 13:12  Karma  +6   Thanks for the report!
Stretch2480   15-11-2018 10:25  Karma  +2   Great report thank you.
batman108   15-11-2018 03:00  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blazing_saddles   15-11-2018 02:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5111
Posts 370
Karma 5003
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2018 01:58  Profile Blog P.M. 
Great report, I am out of Karma at the moment, so will rate the post later...
Meanwhile a few questions:
How's her English?
Does she kiss? Receptive to DATY?
I see you got a CBJ, was that her choice or yours to do it covered?

Thanks!
nirvanasex
Musky Member

UID 40286
Digest Posts 0
Credits 166
Posts 8
Karma 166
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-2-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2018 08:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 porkchops's post

Hi Bro,

Her english is good, easy communication.

She gave me a very nice catbath, no mouth kiss nor DFK  tho

I am not sure whether DATY is on the menu, definitely worth checking it out. I never asked nor gave it a go although she has a beautiful small pussy....

CBJ is not negotiable  with her.

Enjoy.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   15-11-2018 13:13  Karma  +2   Thanks for the extra info! Really too bad about the CBJ... sounds great otherwise