Karma 52
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2018 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai St Street walker

Date & Time of Session:  10/11/2018 11pmish?
Location:  Shanghai st, there's a wet market next to where I picked her up
Name:  who asks names for their street walker punt?
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, most likely mandarin too since she from the mainland
Face:  8/10
Body:  10/10
Skill: 1/10
Service: 0/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  250 for 20mins
Repeat: never tried a street walker so really I did it for a one off experience. So no repeat. I 100 percent overpaid.

Read from somewhere in the forums that there are a lot of streetwalkers around temple Street. Headed there wanting to check out the scene. A lot of ugly and way too old wg standing around but I found a spot where there was a couple of absolute stunners that was huddled together next to a wet market. Super interesting how there would be a bunch of men waiting around for the one they want to finish up. Definitely not a happy place for the wgs cause they are really treated like meat. I found an absolute stunner on the side which the locals do not seem to want to approach. She was wearing a really classy dress with some nice heels. Definitely best dressed.I asked her for price and followed her to temple at then upstairs to a short stay hotel room. Considering I did sham Shui po for 300 with bbbj, daty dfk, I knew I was getting ripped off but it was for the experience.

We both stripped and she did a bit of CG before getting me in mish. Had closed eyes and didn't like her tits touched. After 5mins asked me if I needed a handjob finish. I really didn't like the experience so I gave it a few more strokes and ended it there.
Certainly an interesting experience. I wouldn't ever do it again cause it's not something the wgs seem to enjoy doing and that morally challenging for me. It's a very interesting cultural experience seeing all these men soliciting for sex with wgs whilst theres a whole bunch of white tourists with their kids walking around.

Recent Ratings
nubibgt   2-12-2018 01:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
quartz13579   21-11-2018 15:18  Karma  +5   You want experience? Try the $150 Thai special on Temple St.
pushkin13   18-11-2018 14:14  Karma  +3   Thanks for your report. Do you think it would become better if you were a repeat customer?
batman108   15-11-2018 04:03  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
rajuk   14-11-2018 21:08  Acceptance  +3   Where? : sham Shui po for 300 with bbbj, daty dfk
porkchops   14-11-2018 17:24  Karma  +6   Thanks!
jeffzeke   14-11-2018 17:12  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing