Karma 284
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2018 12:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Phuket] Random Weekend Massage Girl Experiences

Went to Phuket for the weekend for some sun, suds, beach, food, etc. And of course a few girls. Not following the standard report guidelines because I didn't take down any names or places.

Girl #1: My buddy found a great girl at a spot in the triangle so I picked from the remainders. 300 baht for the massage. He got fleeced for a 2000b bj (pretty much what I expected from him) but he was very happy with her titties and the service. Mine passed the eye test outside but I had that weird LB vibe in the room and decided to decline any extras. Good massage though. Glad I passed - good for the peace of mind. But that left me wanting...

Girl #2: Went back out solo and on a mission. Scoured the main areas for a perfect gem and was coming up empty. Could have been just my luck but not a lot of talent. I don't expect 9-10s at the cheap massage places but should be able to find a lot of young 7s. Not today. Had turned back and decided to drink instead but of course one of the last spots I passed I did a double take and then a hard left into a spot. 1 girl out front and she was just what I needed. 18-20 years old, short, thin, nice Bs and a bit of an ass. Clearly female (imagine that!). 300b for the initial massage. In we go, strip down and relax for 45 mins. On the flip I go straight for the body and we discuss price. She wanted 2000 for boom-boom but I knew better. Ended up at 1000 including the 300 for massage. She was easygoing about it. "You want the boom-boom now?" Ha. Let's finish the rubdown and let me grope you for a while. She's naked in no time and I've got those nips in my mouth and fingers in her wet pussy. Cap up and into mish to pound her out until I'm done. She was a whimpering fish but I was into it. 7.5/10 body. Cute face. Clean up and back into the sunshine. Jackpot!

Girl #3: Pretty drunk by 10pm so find a passable youngish girl (25?) with big juggs. Agree to 600b for a 2-hour massage, her topless + 500 for a hj at the end. Good massage, I was pretty comatose and in/out of sleep the whole time, occasionally grabbing for those boobs. HJ was a jackhammer but like I said I was wasted and things took a while.  All the more time to play with those titties. Good experience. So cheap for a 2 hour topless massage.

As an aside, we popped into Cristin's on Friday night at aprox. 12 and there were 4 not-attractive options. Surprised, but not disappointed that I didn't overpay there. I prefer the budget jack shacks - fun hunt and easy on the wallet.

Good trip. Will be back. Phuket has everything I need in a weekend boys trip.

Recent Ratings
Humga   3-1-2019 19:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Whereabout to scour for Girls #3?
vacay   18-11-2018 09:32  Acceptance  +1   
gaoxing   17-11-2018 00:03  Karma  +5   Classic
Macau81   15-11-2018 17:06  Karma  +5   
obe   14-11-2018 14:04  Karma  +10