Karma 590
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2018 01:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shatin Experience

Date & Time: Sunday 11 November (Around 10pm)
Name: Taiwan Bowie
Link: http://go141.com/en/A80327-ST-Ho ... ?ref=Search(region)
Agent: 5/5
Nationality & Language: I assume Taiwanese and only speaks Chinese.
Face: 4/5 - actually looks better in person than the photo on the site. This is actually rare.
Body: 4/5 - shes small in height, cute and lovely if I had to describe her
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 - blows really well
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $1200
Repeat: YES

My first ever post here. My first ever Hotel Experience too. Got to say, it was by far my best punting experience so far.

I rang the agent and they were very easy to deal with. Straight forward and I went to the location given and rang them again when I was in the lobby. They tell me which room to go to and I was actually a little nervous at this point.

I was out the door when I knock and can hear a sweet girl voice saying she is coming to open the door. The door opens and I was really happy with what I can see. The girl looks better in person in comparison to the photo. This took me by surprise. Details matches the site and her outfit was cute. She has a bright smile and smells good. She’s neither fat or skinny, I say she has a very good body ratio. Tits are beautiful I should add.

That was first impressions, she helps me get naked and then she slowly takes off her clothes and takes me to the shower. Not a lot of action in the shower as I didn’t really know the routine and didn’t ask for much. After the shower she dries me off and tell me to go to bed and wait for her. She slowly comes onto me and small talk as much as possible that I’m able to understand her. Got to say, her smile is amazingly sweet.

She starts to kiss my nip and touching me down south. Her skin is very smooth and I cannot stop touching her. She takes a sip of water and drinks it. Then straight down and sucks me. The inside of her mouth was pleasantly cold and made the whole into sensation amazing.

We played around and stare at each other before she hops on top of me. She was good. Real good. She puts it in and rides me. She stops and looks me straight in the eye and does the cute smile and starts to ride again. Blast my load and got to say I was very satisfied.

Done and finish up and that was my first hotel experience.

Add-on: She is a little pricey in my book, and for my first hotel experience, I have no regrets. Aim to go for the higher ladder and write more here (Y)

Recent Ratings
bonzainova   16-11-2018 17:30  Karma  +3   Expensive! Any kissing?
batman108   15-11-2018 04:13  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Steveccc   15-11-2018 00:07  Acceptance  +1   Better than her pics? That is rare!
hotjac   14-11-2018 13:13  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing - great report
porkchops   14-11-2018 12:48  Karma  +6   Thanks, and welcome to the forum!
godisdead   14-11-2018 09:38  Karma  +5   Good report. Pricey.
MothToAFlame   14-11-2018 07:36  Karma  +4   Excellent