Post at 13-11-2018 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Russian Isa Day 2

TST Russian Isa Day 2

Title: Day 2. Russian girl from 141 website
Link: http://go141.com/en/A82455-TST-HoneyGirls-RIsa.html
Date & Time of Session:  13 Nov 2018
Name: Isa
Nationality & Language: Russian, not very good english but better than the viet i had yesterday
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 45 min ,  1500hkd
Repeat: Worth a try but probably not, rather try other new ruskies

Booked with agent with the number in the link from go141. The hotel was about 15 minutes walk from my place so it isn't in the heart of TST. Reached the hotel and agent gave room number and went up. Quite easy to go up the hotel as you don't need key access. No need to check with reception etc. She opened the door and it was the girl in the video but without much make up. Still looked ok so i went with it. I was quite pleased with the hotel room, 2 beds and the bathroom was nice and clean. She handed me a towel which was probably one of the worst i have used. It was some cheap packed in plastic type which didn't really do the job. Anyway down to action. I lied on the bed and she removed her bathrobe. Her tits were beautiful and she had a nice slim but curvy body. She doesn't do Bbbj, kissing, daty and doggystyle. She didn't want to turn on the light when i asked her after i felt that the room was a bit dark. I like to do it in bright rooms so i can have a good view of everything. When i asked how much extra for kissing she said a lot more and i didn't bother asking given that she didn't have very good teeth and i saw a lighter in the bathroom so she might be a smoker.

Anyway down to the action bit. She put the condom in her mouth and then capped me with her mouth. Her blowjob skills were decent, good suction and no teeth. After that we started with her riding me. She did an ok job riding me and allowed me to kiss her breast but not the nipples. She had beautiful pink tits and they were very nice to hold. I could tell she couldn't really take a rough fucking so i was quite gentle with her. Changed over to missionary and she winced quite a bit when i went balls deep. I wanted to try doggy but she said it is very painful for her so i obliged, quite a pity cos she has a nice ass. Kept fucking her in missionary with good view of her pussy and tits. She was clean shaven and her pussy was quite nice and tight. not too long after that.

Finished and then showered. Chit chat for a bit and she said this is her first week in Hong Kong and her 3rd trip. She will be gone in less than 2 weeks time.

Typical cold rusky experience but worth a try i reckon cos she has a good body and beautiful eyes. Didn't give a tip as there were many things that she said no to.

Recent Ratings
ikarialex   28-12-2018 02:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report bro sorry to hear about her service
CibabaanE   15-11-2018 22:00  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like DM for me, no for all things except just fucking a doll
batman108   15-11-2018 04:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
tenaciousd   14-11-2018 13:22  Karma  +4   Thanks!
flanagan888   13-11-2018 19:45  Karma  +2   Good report, but no bbbj, daty, doggy, bad teeth, etc sounds awful
jeffzeke   13-11-2018 18:35  Karma  +8   good report, thanks for sharing.
blazing_saddles   13-11-2018 18:06  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, was thinking of trying her. I might pass now.