Reading Access 30
Registered 16-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2018 10:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Mansion Viet girl

Title: Day 1. Cute little viet girl in french maid costume
Date & Time of Session:  12 Nov 2018
Location:  JSL-4/F. Room didn't have a number. Basically there was 2 corridors, one has an 8 on it the other doesn't. Go through the one that doesn't and then first one on the right side.
Name: Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, poor english
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 45 min ,  550 HKD + 50 HKD Tip
Repeat: maybe

First time visiting Hong Kong. Just arrived on a long flight and checked into my hotel. Hotel room was tiny and felt more like a jail cell. Decided to go to have a look at JSL mansion which was a few minutes walk from my hotel. Spent quite awhile finding the place as the GPS goes jumpy when you are around tall buildings. Quite a lot of punters around 8.30pm. Like the rest, started at the top floor and worked my way to the bottom. Most had "please wait" signs on them and the rest weren't that good quality. Reached the 4th floor and then a cutie in french maid costume opened the door. She had a beautiful youthful face, her make up was very natural looking and didn't have any plastic surgeries. She said she was 22 and from Vietnam. She could pass as a 18 year old. Anyway got in undressed and took a shower. She bathed me and i checked out her body. She was slim but had a little bit of tummy which was surprising and her boobs were below average. Short little girl but i didn't mind. Her english wasn't very good but did find out that this was her second day in Hong Kong. Anyway getting down to action, she doesn't do kissing, bbbj or daty which was quite disappointing. Her blowjob was good with no teeth and good suction. After about 5 minutes we started with her on top and she did quite a good job riding me. She was rather playful and was moaning a lot when i went balls deep in her during missionary. Was rather tired after the long flight and decided to finish in doggy. Throughout the session even though we couldn't communicate much she was still quite friendly and playful so i tipped her 50HKD.

The state of the JSL complex is quite appalling. I could see some mould in the bathroom and rubbish being stacked on the stairways. The quality of the chinese girls wasn't that great compared to the hotel girls i saw on 141. In fact i thought the viet and thais looked better. I saw one russian brunette but wasn't my cup of tea. Anyway that concludes my Day 1 in Hong Kong. Will be posting more throughout my trip.

Recent Ratings
LowKey   15-11-2018 22:27  Karma  +3   
Mister   13-11-2018 20:19  Karma  +3   Eeew
jeffzeke   13-11-2018 18:43  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. JSL is indeed getting quite filthy, as is Fuji.
mangoesinside   13-11-2018 17:19  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report.
batman108   13-11-2018 11:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   13-11-2018 11:11  Karma  +3   Interesting - thanks for sharing