Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2018 00:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time post. Baby spa. TST

Date & Time of Session: 12 November 2018 after work
Nationality & Language: Mainlander, Chinese. Qing Qing (QQ)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A75670-TST-SPA-BabySPA.html
Face: 3/5
Body:  2.5/5 Great boobs. Bit of fat though
Skill: 4/5 awesome Bbj
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 900 FS 45 mins
Agent: yes
WIR: No.

Super horny after a few days at sea, so thought I'd give baby spa a try. Messaged agent in the afternoon and booked for 7 pm without issue. First time at baby spa so agent recommended Qing Qing. Rang the doorbell on time and larger girl answered, qing qing.
Ok looking but definitely larger than my preference with big C/D cup breasts.
Now the worst part. Into a grotty room that had a lot of water on the floor. Waited for QQ to get towels and stuff. Offered flip flops for the shower which I thought twice about, but then realised going barefoot in the shower was by far a worse option. Jumped in the shower for a quick wash with her. Left her and tried to negotiate leaving the now flooded shower room. Gross all round. Tried to shake it out of my mind and onto The massage. Offered something in a bottle that she thinks is the massage oil, but I decline given the state of the place. A poor massage and flipped over for a pretty good bj. Offered a 69 which I tried for a bit and then stopped and used my finger instead
On with the cap and then her on top. She seems to enjoy sex so was good to see her getting into it. On to mish and some dfk. Watching her expression as I fucked her was awesome. Totally worth the grossness. Turned me on so much that I popped quicker than I wanted to. Did I mention I've been at sea for days?
A nice experience with a good girl but pretty rough place. I like to do the dirty but preferably not in the dirty.

[ Last edited by  Steveccc at 13-11-2018 00:31 ]

Recent Ratings
3QOxqK2Liy0t   14-11-2018 02:58  Karma  +2   what's a better than baby spa?
Mister   13-11-2018 20:16  Karma  +3   Eeew
batman108   13-11-2018 11:32  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
godisdead   13-11-2018 09:13  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. With the amount they are charging I thought they could at least spruce up the place.
Phaychay   13-11-2018 01:45  Karma  +4   
Max1234   13-11-2018 01:11  Karma  +2   Thank you for the reference. I actually thought, they wouldn’t offer FS and Sex. Will give it a try one day !