Subject: 95 Electric Road (Tin Hau/Fortress Hill)
Shazz
Musky Member

UID 81098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 19
Karma 189
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2018 21:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
95 Electric Road (Tin Hau/Fortress Hill)

Date & Time of Session:  November 6
Location: 95 Electric Road (name of the place was in Chinese. Something like 紫金泉 but couldn’t see too clearly from the busted neon lights)
Name: don't remember
Link:
Nationality & Language: Chinese (from Guizhou) / Mandarin + Cantonese
Body:  1/5 but higher for those who like them chubby
Skill: 2/5
Service:1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  168 hkd for 45 mins, tipped 200
Repeat: NO

Hardly a “sauna” but they provide massages so guess it’s somewhat relevant.

I’ve been curious and somewhat adventurous and always wanted to just take the chance with the random neon lighted massage places and see what the quality and service would be like. Definitely a learning experience  so can’t say there’re any regrets but you live and learn and the unknown adds to the level of excitement.

Was walking along Electric Road and just went into the first such massage place I see. It was on the 1st floor and in something like a walk-up/141 joint. The place had a couple of rooms and some foot massage chair but generally very bare bones and not luxurious. An older chubby woman answered the door and she’ll eventually be the one to massage me. Room was no frills and I didn’t get the one with the attached shower so had to go to the one in the living room which was a pain. The room was also really small so the bed had to be angled to accommodate (i’m Definitely not a tall guy either). She had me put on the disposable sauna shorts and then started the massage. No skills, quite rushed and definitely nothing to write about. Lying face down - dry massage, oil massage on back. Flipped, dry massage on legs. Nothing sensual and no teasing at all. Eventually she asked if there’s anything else I wanted and I asked what was on offer. Basically handjob for an additional HKD200 or FS for HKD800 (Total including massage). I couldn’t bring myself to do anything more than a HJ and so went with that. Didn’t take off any clothes,  completely mechanical and I just had to close my eyes and imagine I was grabbing the ass of a beautiful woman. No access to LS. Definitely no GFE or PSE.

Finished, showered and paid. I guess given the prices at some other places, HKD168 + 200 isn’t too horrible and one of those place where you get what you pay for.

I’m expecting the rest of these places are similar but I might try one more just to see if I get lucky and maybe the service would be a lot better even if the girl isn’t pretty or young.

Recent Ratings
frostryder75   26-11-2018 21:18  Karma  +3   thanks for being the guinea pig.
NeverWong   26-11-2018 13:08  Karma  +4   
batman108   13-11-2018 12:09  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
godisdead   13-11-2018 10:23  Karma  +5   Thanks for taking one for the team. Looking forward to you finding a gem