Skill: 5/5
Service:5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  470 hkd for 1 hour, tipped for 500 total
Repeat: Maybe

Previous report:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &highlight=yuet

Came back here while on vacation for a dependable source of the classic rub and tug. This time though I was surprised by this vixen, who was wearing some short shorts with rips on them on the front. Short hair, blonde, not the greatest looking face-wise but had a great body, and was MCOT. I could see why some people would rate her a 4/10 but for me she was 8/10 at the least, especially because of her attitude. The massage itself was pretty nice, good pressure and did some walking on my back. Then gradually came the teasing which was pretty standard fare, ramping up to doing some unnecessary (for a standard massage) touching near the back-groin area, which is my personal favorite area.
On the flip came a very welcome GFE experience. Licking me all over, moaning in my ear, all the while giving me a vigorous and skilled HJ. Unfortunately she wouldn’t take off her clothes or get her LS, but one brush nearby let me feel how damn hot and wet she was. Since the walls here are thin maybe it’s policy not to let any funny business besides the usual HE be conducted here. YMMV though.
After the finish she stayed with a hot and heavy atmosphere. If I was working here in HK I’d definitely try to take her back to my place for a fuck, but unfortunately I don’t.

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-11-2018 19:54  Karma  +3   Name would be really helpful. Not in the db photos?
batman108   13-11-2018 12:10  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks