Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 18:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Flower Fairy Spa - QQ the Sequel

Date & Time: Nov 10, noon
Location: Flower Fairy Spa, TST. (Flat A, 3/F, Far East Building, 5-6 Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
Name: QQ
Language: Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.7/5 enhanced tits (hence -0.3)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
paid: 60mins, 900 incl. tip
WIR: Yeah, lets see where this goes.

Report: Bit displeased about the service I got in Yuen Long yesterday, was debating between a HG or just getting a massage, settled on a massage. Booking was prompt and easy. There was a throng of people outside Sogo so it was pretty chaotic passing through there.

Got in, greeted by QQ in a white dress, she looked really nice. Led me into the room with the massage table, was given the option of tatami though. Showered alone, told her an hour, didn't have much time today.
Her massage skills are really good, really good pressure and strength. She did back stepping as well, really loosened up my muscles. Part 1 went for 30mins then onto part 2.
I wasn't very handsy during the massage at times I couldn't resist. Right before part 2 started, she was by my head and I grabbed 2 handfuls of her nice tight ass. She was wearing one of them panties that are high on her hips so nothing was in the way.

She teased my ass for a bit, then flipped, she stroked LB. Got her to take off her dress, she is so fucking hot. Such a tight body, nice ass, great tits, and her skin is so smooth. After a bit of stroking I asked if she wanted me to eat her out like last time, she said yes and popped in the shower to wash her bits, very thoughtful.

She came out, got her to lie down and I licked her sweet pussy, she was clearly enjoying it a lot. She suggested I lay down and we'd continue, I was like score I laid down and she straddled my face as if we're doing 69, but her lips never touched LB but she was still stroking him at a good pace. I buried my face into her pussy, didn't take long for me to pop, while I I grabbed at her tight ass to pull her closer to me and licked her more. I felt her shudder and she had to rest her head against my thigh while breathing heavily.

We cleaned up, I paid and left.

One thing that annoyed me during the service but I let it slide was that she was replying on wechat during part 1, I asked her after we were done if she was the one handling that stuff today and she said yeah the mamasan was off so she had to do double duty.

Recent Ratings
mchk   19-11-2018 15:34  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   12-11-2018 03:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
orangerange   12-11-2018 01:41  Karma  +4