Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 45 min ,  650 HKD + 50 HKD Tip
Repeat: NO

Date & time of session: 2018-11-8

Name: Didn't ask

Nationality & Language: Viet, Minimal English , enough to be clear on BBBJ and Price

Face: 4/5 Cute face , small size

Body: 3/5 Overall a decent body, some meat here and there and I don/t mind , good ass that you can grab and play around with, good little tits.

Skill: 2/5 , The blowjob could have been ok but she just stopped half way so it didn't cut it. for the rest you have to do it.

Service: 1/5, simply because the effort wasn't there . Started with a blowjob, the first 30 sec were good , no teeth at all, and then she just gave up. Mini drama because  i was asking her to take at least half of my dick in her mouth, so I told her to go reverse cowgirl to see how she would ride, put the rubber on, and she started some fast squating showing her good ass but it lasted barely more than her blow... She just wouldn't do it. I had to mover her back in doggy, she wasn't moaning or moving at all so I gave her a good pounding from behind , the only good part was her ass texture, but it was more a sand bag than anything .... Bored I asked if I could come on her breast , she agreed, I went on her , didn't lock her arms so she can avoid COF ;), Ask her to touch my balls and stroke my cock,  it ended with a good load on her breast stomach sliding toward the pussy , very mechanical experience tho.

GFE: 1/5

PSE: 1/5

Price & Session Length: 30 min 650HKD , paid 700HKD

Repeat:  No . Not recommended

Final thought : Fellow punters, Once again I got tempted by a cutie that wasn't particularly smiling , I knew I wouldn't get a deepthroat with her but  I was wrong to expect a good sloppy blowjob. It was meant to be below expectation from the start....

Recent Ratings
LowKey   15-11-2018 22:25  Karma  +3   
batman108   12-11-2018 03:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   11-11-2018 17:50  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
Pinkpuffy69   11-11-2018 07:26  Karma  +3   Ty