Body:  3.5/5 Slim and wide hip
Skill: 4/5 amazing CBJ
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600 FS 45 mins
Agent: LV = Y
WIR: Why not!

So was feeling horny as usual and was browsing the DB and realised that there were some nice looking HG near the Sheung Wan / Sai Wan area. Decided to give it a try during lunch time! I also realised that all those girls are listed with the same contact number on the DB and tried to whatapps the agent but the agent was not online. So after waiting for the agent’s reply for like 1 hour, i decided to call the agent and its agent Y who picked up the phone!

She immediately recognised me and told me that she will arrange the youngest girl for me! So I after confirming the time and location of the hotel, I went to this hotel near Sai Ying Pun mtr, which was also used by agent SS if they out girls outside North Point.

Was sent to the room immediately and opened the door was a girl in her mid 20s I think. Quite slim. She was in her black dress and was on her heels. Not much make up and looks like the typical girl next door. Extremities were slim too, so I decided to head in.

Chit chat initiated by her and she told me that it’s the first time that she came to HK. Cloths off and she got minimal belly fat and nice wide hip. She got surprisingly long nipples! Like 1.5 cm long! Then we headed to to shower. She washed me front and back then asked me to wash her body for her, except LS where she washed herself. She then dried me with the new hotel towel (benefit of punting during lunch time)

Onto the bed, I told her that it’s gonna be CBJ, she happily obliged. Started off with some catbath, followed by CBJ, which was good! Just enough suction, no teeth, smooth as silk! Varied pace and depth! She like licking the balls, which felt awesome! She also gave me a few DT, I even clipped her nose when she was giving me a DT!

Onto the main event! LS was tight and wet! No lub needed! Started with doggie. She could spread her legs wide when doggie! I have never seen a girl do that before! Felt so good! But I was hitting the virginal wall and she said she’s gonna come and asked me to switched to mish. So we then changed to mish. Again, she spread her legs wide, just like at doggie! Then we changed to CG as suggested by her and went back to standing doggie! As there was a mirror on the wall next to the bed, standing doggie would offer myself the pleasure of watching me bang the shit out of her! Then after a while, she told me that’s she was gonna come and this time I just kept on pounding her! She came! The I kept on pounding for a while and I :fire

Afterwards we shower together again and paid her and went back to office as I was gonna be late!  On my way back I did some research on the DB and found out that the girl was actually listed under agent LV on the DB! So I guess agent Y is agent Y!

Conclusion, awesome CBJ! Decent bang! Not much boobs! (I am okay with that)
Fucking good lunch for me! Haha!

Happy punting guys

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 10-11-2018 09:26 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
unknownst   11-11-2018 21:43  Karma  +3   she does not look like mcot but good report
M3V8   10-11-2018 21:03  Karma  +4   Was this Grand City Hotel by any chance?
conmebol   10-11-2018 14:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   10-11-2018 12:09  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   10-11-2018 10:51  Karma  +10   
Mister   10-11-2018 10:15  Karma  +5   Sweet-looking gal! Another great report from the budget HG king! I guess Y/LV doesn’t use WeChat! Please PM me the name ...