Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 07:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Women Not Same as Photos Advertised-Yuen Long

Thread Subject: Women in Person Not Same as Photos Advertised
Date & Time of Session:  9 NOV 2018, 1300hrs
4th Floor
Name:  Bui Yee #A29966
Link: http://go141.com/en/A29966-YL-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent: not used
Nationality & Language: Chinese / Cantonese, maybe basic English terms related to the business like HJ or BJ, for sure shower
Age: advertised as 23, but closer to 32… Face:  3/5, not ugly, but definitely not the girl in the photos in her advertisement
Body:  3/5 good sized boobs but looks and feels enhanced, way thicker body than the advertised photos, she got a tattoo of a scorpion looking thing on her naval if it helps to ID her…
Skill: 1/5, mainly due to lack of effort
Service: 2/5, got my nuts off not because she was sexy or erotic, I was just experiencing DSB (deadly sperm build-up)
GFE: 0/5, WBTYM (American saying of WAM-BAM-THANK-YOU-MA’MA, meaning a quickie) now get the fuck off me and go do your shower attitude
PSE: 0/5, for sure no one will pay money to see her fuck
Price & Session Length:  Total $500, $400 plus $100 tip, I gave her a $100 tip only because I failed to bring smaller bills, time was less than 30min (zero GFE, bust my nuts and had to insist I rest up before showering), my $100 extra is more Pussy Joss Donation than a tip for good service.  Just being a Good Chinese Guy and gave her the extra money…and fucking up for having only big bills…
Repeat: No, why? Because there are So So So many better WGs out there more deserving of our support with business…

Saw advertisement on 141DB and was going to be in the Yuen Long area to do some sightseeing. I decided to get my Punt-on after a long 6 month period of being away.  Decided I wanted a Younger Spinner type and the photo showed Bui Yee may be the WG I want.  She also had lots of "flowers" on her ad and the translated reviews seemed legit.

I had sent her messages (WhatsApp and text) earlier in the morning asking for an appointment, but gotten no reply.  I went to the building anyway and do a walk in if she was not available.  While on the floor I called her number and she answered.  Given the floor was very cluttered with signs and none of the doors were clearly marked to identify the WG, I had a hard time finding her advertised room.  She opened the door and shouted out to guide me to her room.

I immediately noticed she was not the girl in the photo and since she was not ugly, I decided to stay.  I wanted some pussy and the little head was thinking for the big one.  I asked her about the cost of a second shot.  She said it will be another $400.  So I decided not to go for seconds.  She quickly strip and pointed to the shower.  No hugs, no help with me getting undress, basically kind of lets get it done attitude.  I let her get in to adjust the water and joined her.  Washed up with no BJ in the shower.  Other WGs would arouse me with some fondeling.  Not her.

On to bed.  She did her cat lick thing sucking on my nipple and gentled stroking my balls.  I like that but was not getting hard due to her not showing or giving me easy access to her tits or pussy.  I so I asked her to give me head.  On goes the unlubed cover and she start the sucking.  She made noises and mouth my cock.  No young action and my little head didn't get any special attention.  My fore skin was not even pull back to uncover my gland (sensitive part).  Other WGs would show me their pussies, but not her.  Quickly loosing interest with her as my erection is waning...so I told her, let's fuck.

She got into the CG but I was not getting the penetration I want.  She is not adjusting, requiring me to move her around.  For an Old Guy, it is no longer easy for me to do...remember, I wanted a Spinner.  She was not in that category.  Don't need to lift weights on this session.

Did Mish, ended up doggy with me standing off the bed to get good penetration to blow my load.  The lubed condom was not enough to give me the good sensation one get with a wet pussy.  She needed some KY for sure.

Bottom Line (which should have been up top).  Bui Yee was not that good.  Not erotic, not sensual, not really caring to get you off.  I should have took the time and travel to my Fav in TST.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   11-11-2018 17:49  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. This happens to all of us.
batman108   10-11-2018 12:06  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Stretch2480   10-11-2018 11:26  Acceptance  +2   Photos definetly hard to judge. Everyone wants to look photoshopped
stinkyfeet   10-11-2018 10:53  Acceptance  +5   
twiceAweek   10-11-2018 07:48  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
BobSF
Nookie Newbie

UID 247655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 10
Karma 40
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-8-2018
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 07:47  Profile P.M. 
Addendum

forgot to mention she is a smoker, incase that brothers you
Stretch2480
Musky Member

UID 250409
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 54
Karma 182
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-10-2018
Location Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 11:25  Profile P.M. 
Noted what you said about women and the photos.

In Thailand it is a oredominent offence they must all have the same photoshop artist working for them as they all look stunning and can pretty much guarantee i would estimate around 50 to 60% of the massage girls look quite a lot different to their photos.

Thats why its always best for lineups or previous reports for members opinions.

I realise lineups may not be available in some of the shops then you just have to rely on the honesty of what other guys say. Which again can be very different as nobody likes the same thing and if you were to ask 2 guys to describe the same girl you will always get differences in statistics or opinions.