Acceptance 238
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 06:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Detour to see CC at TST

See my first report of CC for my rating. Only a week or so apart from the last time I seen her to this report so rating won't change.

So I was on my way to Sydney and instead of flying straight down from China, I detour over back to HK first for a day before flying off down under. In the morning message CC early to see if she had my prefer time slot available and luckily it was. She was surprised that I message her for a rendezvous as our last meeting I didn't say I'll be coming back from China. No issue whatsoever and went up at the agreed upon time.

Hugged like crazy and chatted how she wasn't expecting me to come back to HK. Said I took a detour for a day just to see her. She helped me undress and she did so herself afterwards. Off to the shower we go. Normal beginning, rinse and apply soap to the chest LB and between the crack. Pretty much expect to be rub clean wherever she is going to lick. With some soap applied, she did a body to body rub. Now off to the "fire and ice" BBBJ. But this time instead of cold water for the "ice" portion she mixed cold water with a bit of a mouth wash. The "fire" portion was as you expected quite normal. But for the "ice" now, with the mouth wash mixed in, it left a cool feeling after LB left her mouth. She alternate between the 2 for a bit before rinsing off and off I go waiting in bed.

She came out of the shower and we hugged some more. She offered me her tits and her large nipple to suck on. And of course I hungrily put one in my mouth and suck on them like a hungry baby. She then had me lied down in bed where she proceeded to give my a catbath. As she travel south, she tease LB a bit before continue licking down each leg to the knee and giving each thigh a nibble. After the leg she came back up and continue licking the balls. She asked me if I wanted to get on all fours or prop and hold my leg up for the rimming. Thinking that it will be less tiring for me and giving her more access I got onto all 4s. Boy, can her tongue do wonders. She isn't afraid to get in there and lick like no tomorrow. With mouth giving the rimming her hand were busy stroking LB. She got in between my legs and proceeded to give me more of a wonderful BBBJ. After some time receiving BBBJ she was reaching for the dom. At this instance, asked her if she was ok with CIM. She said she was and ask to be blown until CIM. I can never get over her BJ skills. She probably sense that I like BJ that she dialed up a bit and her skill went up another level. She continue going at it until I   into her mouth. She kept sucking for a bit, making sure to suck out every last drop before pulling away. She spit out the load and went to the bathroom first to clean up. I joined her a few minutes later. Pay hugged and said our final goodbye until next year.

Recent Ratings
batman108   10-11-2018 12:10  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks