Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2018 18:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Just passing through, Lee Kwan Building - Yuen Long

Date & Time of Session:  9/11 Around noon
Location:  Lee Kwan Building, YL. http://go141.com/en/region-1-bui ... ee-Kwan-Bldg.-.html
Name:  Didn't ask
Link: Not on 141
Nationality & Language:   Chinese, Cantonese
Face:  6/10
Body:  6/10
Skill:  7/10
Service:  5/10
GFE: 2/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  $500, about 30mins
Repeat: Nope

Passed through Yuen Long, decided to drop in and have a look at the scene. Do note most of the Walkups are closer to Long Ping MTR station rather than YL, so if you're making the tip, "get off" there instead haha
Was gonna go farther south to the other walkups but I remember Lee Kwan Building, it was where I broke my 141 cherry all those years ago   so found the place pretty easy.

I went up the 2 floors, felt kind of weird walking in and some school kids were running out to go to school (bit of a mood kill)
Only 3 or 4 girls working that early, and there were like 5-6 punters all wandering through the halls. And most of the other rooms didn't have "pls wait" signs or anything at all so it's pretty sparse here from my perspective.

So first floor, as you enter the "hall", on the left there was 1 girl working, hair was a bit bleached, she was tall and slender with smaller boobs, she seemed very sexy but I passed.
Going straight as you enter the "hall" is the girl I picked, she seems older but her big tits attracted me.
These were the only 2 I remember, the others on the other end weren't anything special.

Onto the report: Girl was pretty enthusiastic to start, prices were in Chinese and labeled clearly. I had trouble deciding what I wanted, she ushered me into the shower while I thought about it. Played with LB a bit while being washed, no BJ no surprise. I played with her tits a bit, they felt pretty real but a bit saggy. She's also got a bit of a tummy on her but not unattractive.

Walked out, dried off with a tiny tiny towel, bit disappointed. Anyway, I decided to get massage+HJ for $400, cheap and simple. but then she said "oh well should have said so earlier, i wouldn't have showered with you but now gotta charge extra 100"
I thought what you told me to get in, but not wanting to be a hassle (this is for fun after all) I then opted for FS for $500 then. She capped me and blew me, good suction, was twisting and jerking my shaft while sucking. After about 3mins she told me to get on top.
Started mish, she was pretty loose and slippery, bit of lube slipped in no doubt. She's pretty flexible, moved her legs every which way, and pushed her knees to her chest, held her ankles out, etc. She started moaning louder and louder, seems fake after she said "oh i came you're so good"

Switched to doggy, grabbed at her full tits from behind while I rammed her. After a bit she asked if I was close or if I wanted her to finish with her hand because my stubble is painful (2nd girl to complain about this) I told her nah no HJ. Switched her back to mish, then pounded her hard for about a minute or 2, I'm sweating a lot now and in the dom. I was kind of on top of her but leaning on my elbows, and girl pretty much couldn't wait to pull herself away from me

Paid and left, should have gone farther into town to a more populated nest.

Recent Ratings
DimGuy   11-11-2018 06:03  Karma  +3   Original
batman108   10-11-2018 03:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks