Post at 7-11-2018 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Paradise Massage - Palmy

[Bangkok] Paradise Massage - Palmy

Date & Time of Session:  OCT 2018
Location:  near Phrom Phong BTS, 261/3 Paradise Massage  Soi 22
Name:  Palmy
Link: (google for link)
Nationality & Language: Thai (Simple English)
Face:  4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: lots of eye contact and DFK
PSE: you can say so!!
Price & Session Length:  2600 baht + 200 tip (60 mins)
Repeat: Not bad! Shes my 2nd favorite punt for my entire trip.

Same night dinner ended early for me, was feeling a bit adventurous after a few drinks, decided to walk around to Paradise Massage to check it out, it was a bit far from my dinner so I could walk off a little of the food and alcohol. Went to into the small alley and noticed it was the first shop on my left. A few girls were down there sitting and checked if I saw anything I like, nothing much. The lady asked me if I want to see other girls and sure, a few more came out and I chose the one who had good smile and attitude.

Palmy showed me to our room and while I was following her up the stairs, just checking out her ass as its not big but with a little curves, which is nice! Thai girls always got nice figures! As she led me to a big room, it looked a bit dated and could see some stains on the carpet. Anyways, not planning to stay here forever so just undressed and the shower is right beside the bed, no curtains. Was watching her remove her dress and while she was naked she came over to remove my shirt and pants, followed by my underwear. Grab my cock, smiled and led me to the shower. Nothing special going on, just cleaned me up and asked me to lie down on the bed once that was done. Attempted to take an oil massage and she seemed to know some stuff about a massage so I asked her and she said she just started not too long ago here and was working in Malaysia massage parlor. Not the FS type, but i was not here for her Massage skills.  

As I flipped over, I was really feeling horny. My hands were roaming everywhere busy feeling her nice and smooth skin, was circling my fingers around her clit and she moaned a little, felt she was a bit wet and put a finger in her while she was licking me. Jackpot! No resistance and continued to do it, asked her to turn around for some 69 action, clean shaven pussy but had a little musky smell, but still acceptable. She tasted nice while she was sucking my balls she her fingers were also busy brushing my balls. Rimmed her with my tongue and no resistance from her again, as that went for a few mins, she changed position, told me to just lie down, started rimming my ass also and jerking me off.

She was really wet also by this time so I DFKed her and asked if I could be in her. She quickly went for the CD and mounted me, while giving DFK. My hands were grabbing her fine ass and was teasing her with my fingers. She really seemed to genuinely enjoy being fucked and we were both sweating alot in the room. Changed to missonary where she constant kept eye contact, also offered to put her legs up and asked me to go deeper and harder in her. Pumped her till I really got tired, maybe because I shot a few hours earlier I am sure taking my time and poor girl. Got soft and she took the condom and started to deep throat me and blow me rock hard. I told her I need to be in her so she got on her legs and asked me to do her doggy, with a clear view of her fine ass. Couldn't resist taking that ass and putting in a thumb in that tight hole of hers and continued to pump while she looked back at me and shot all I had remaining with her.  

Shot my load and then cuddled up with her a bit. She gave me a nice and long kiss and I went towards the shower to clean up.  Tipped her 200 baht and thanked her for her services. really enjoyable punt and Bangkok is really the place for great cheap punts.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bobarthurs   22-11-2018 02:27  Acceptance  +1   
bohica   9-11-2018 02:21  Karma  +8   Thought it was going to be a Mary Palmy & her 5 sisters massage!!!!!
Sibil2   8-11-2018 08:12  Karma  +5   Nice one thanks
Dr.A   8-11-2018 00:19  Karma  +6   
Freelancer   7-11-2018 19:51  Karma  +6   Favorable
Stretch2480   7-11-2018 19:29  Karma  +2   Excellent good time had by all by sound of it