Face: 4/5 girl next door type
Body: 4.5/5 slim 1.65cm B cups with really nice nipples
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5 no kiss
PSE:
Price: $700 30mins
Language: Canto / Local girl

Was in the area on Monday and decided to check out Fuji. Went to 22/F and started the decent. Saw a nice girl on 21/F in a nice outfit with FMB’s. was tempted but had only check out a couple of doors. Continue my decent and only 1 welcome sign on the 20/f.  This girl had a nice smile and inocent girl next door look. Continued down to 19 and only a couple of girls available. I was feeling horny for the girl in FMBs or the GND, when back to 21/f to have a second look. Decided to try GND. Once entered the room, I could tell she was local. Started with a shower, very friendly small talk. Once on the bed started with a nice cat bath for a good 5 mins. Then on with the cap and CBJ, average BJ but having. A pretty young girl go down on you, who’s complaining. Love the mirrors on the walls and ceiling. She jumped on for a good cowgirl, then missionary, doggie then her phone timer sounded, she asked if I wanted to extend otherwise I should finish soon. I pumped her hard for about a minute and blew in the Dom. Clean up and showered, overall nice experience with an young local.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   7-11-2018 22:22  Karma  +3   
godisdead   7-11-2018 13:29  Karma  +4   Thanks. How old do you think she was?
Sherno   7-11-2018 12:21  Karma  +6   Awesome