Reading Access 50
Registered 31-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 14:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wow - yumibaby

Date & Time of Session:  5 Nov
Name:  yumibaby
Link: http://go141.com/en/A78668-SW-Ma ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese / Canto & Mandarin
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5 (Part 1: 4/5  Part 2: 5/5)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Environment: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  800 + tips (90min)
Repeat: YES!

This is going to be a very subjective report since I had limited sauna experiences, never been to K spa, so it's difficult to compare to those joints. But I had one of the most incredible rub & tug experience so far.

I had been eyeing Yumibaby for a while. She popped up recently and thought the pictures of her are quite cute. Yesterday I finally took the plunge and called. A soft mousey voice confirmed the appointment and off I went.

The place is easy to find and access, no door codes needed. I knocked on the door and yumi opens. It's a spacious place considering I only see her there. It's a bit strange due to the fact that there is a "front desk", two plushy armchair to the side and with two rooms. One larger one can be screened off into two and a single room. The decor is brand new and very minimal and tastefully done. The lighting is dimmed with a soft glow. And yet, there is only one girl operating the space. I can't say enough of the decor, really clean, upscale and done well.

As for yumi, she is (I'm guessing here) in her mid-30's. She was wearing a very tasteful formal pearl colored dress, cut off above her knees. But what got me excited was that I can also spot a white lace hoop around her thigh.   

She is not young per se, but she is definitely younger than some of the other options around. A very slim build, not an ounce of fat on her. She's decent looking, not gorgeous but she packaged herself well. I would say 80% close to her db pics.

The bathroom is clean and functional but not as upscale as the rest of the place. After a quick shower by myself, I was ushered into the single room.

Part 1 was fantastic. While she is small in stature and quite skinny, she was able to apply surprisingly strong pressure. She is not overly talkative but is good at casual banter. Some bros might be turned off by her voice. She kind of does this cute little girl voice, not sure if it is all natural but it didn't bother me too much. She worked my entire backside, then with oil and ending with fingernail teasing of my balls. She can tell I was getting excited and tells me to flip.

What came next was amazing. But I need to preface this by saying I think it has a lot to do with our chemistry. YMMV. She drips oil onto my front and straddle me, stroking LB. I now get to see her face more clearly. Again, she's not gorgeous but pretty. With her short hair, she reminds me of one of my favourite JAV star Yuria Satomi. At this point, she still has her dress on. Underneath, she's wearing a white lace bra and white lace panties.

As she rubs LB more, I was getting progressively hot and heavy. I asked if she mind taking off her dress. She simply whispers just make sure you tip more.   Her dress comes off and soon I ask about the bra. Bra comes off. Her tits are great, small B cups with the tiniest nipples. I can't keep my hands off them. She keeps eyes on me while jerking me in a CG position and from time to time, rub LB against her tiny nipples.

The next 30 minutes was a blur. Just two sweaty bodies entwined into a hot mess. I was able to touch her LS through her panties but it firmly stays on. And she made it very clear, she doesn't provide BJ nor FS. After a long and hot make out session, I finally blew a massive load.

Full GFE points here, she didn't rush to get cleaned up but instead stayed with me, lying on top of me on the massage table for a good 5 minutes. After a quick wash up alone, she gave me a warm send off. I paid her extra for all her effort and service with heart. It is then that I realise the time. A 60min session has turned into a 90min one. And a very memorable one at that. Highly recommended!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
adrenal   18-11-2018 02:38  Karma  +6   excellent
pierrot   9-11-2018 20:01  Karma  +3   Excellent
MothToAFlame   7-11-2018 22:26  Karma  +5   Yumi looks yummy
sam_smith   7-11-2018 09:28  Karma  +5   Give it a few more visits, you might be in for a pleasant surprise ;)
godisdead   6-11-2018 15:34  Karma  +4   Thanks
Fantasy1234   6-11-2018 15:16  Karma  +3   Well done. Wish I saw this report earlier. Exact kind of service I have been looking for.