Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 01:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 stinkyfeet's post

And if I don’t post them. Then brothers will think I’m scared of you and I’m really a con and I’m really blackmailing the girl.

See I care a lot about what others think of me. That’s why I’m on this forum. If you don’t care about what others think of you on this forum. Then why you here?

Its called respect. I respect everybody here.  But I don’t think you know that definition. Cause obviously you don’t respect the girls by accepting to be friends that secretly videos them and shares it.

And if I was a agent. Why would agents run all over China and hk punting? Wouldn’t I just continue to make posts about one area? Lol.
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 05:24  Profile Blog P.M. 
Hi guys,

Let's put an end to this shall we? rwong. Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. Secretly filming/photographing WGs is a strict no-no on here. Unfortunately, it does happen, and we can only moderate based on what we KNOW. What you're saying about stinkyfeet unfortunately, we have no specific evidence of. It does seem like SOMEONE has done this, but we really don't know if it was stinkyfeet specifically or someone else in that weekend's entourage.
Stinkyfeet... Let's not turn this into a sandbox mud tossing incident. Yes, he's singled you out publicly, and that's not cool, but we're all adults here right?

From what I've seen, grievances have been aired. Let's put an end to this. If y'all don't like each other, just don't hang out anymore. We're all on here because we're perverted horndogs that want to punt and share. We all want to be able to enjoy it. Please don't let personal differences get in the way of everyone's enjoyment.

We'll all come across grievances and along the way. But there's no need to shame people publicly. If someone in particular has done something egregious, let the mods know, we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it, and try to find a way to figure it out. It might be a situation where we don't have enough information to do anything about, but we have warned people in the past, we have demoted people in the past, and we have banned people in the past. So it's not like we're averse to doing it.

I am no the mod for this section, but I have asked that both this thread and the other one on this topic to be closed. Fuck, Have Fun, and Share. Let's let everyone enjoy the hobby. And to EVERYONE... please don't do boneheaded things that might jeopardize the hobby. Thanks.

~UD
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 10:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 UncleDad's post

may I suggest to take this to the fight club thread ?
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 10:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 UncleDad's post

thanks UD, as you said, we have no evidence of anything that happened.

I am closing this thread now, for the 2 bros involved, take it to PM or fight club.

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'