Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Secretly taking photos.

Do any bros seceretly take photos over WG?
How about seceretly putting up spa cams to video the whole process?
I don’t know about you guys!
But I always get permission first.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 14:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rwong's post

just to remind everyone … photos taken without permission are not allowed to be posted in this forum

Recent Ratings
Weelock   6-11-2018 20:45  Acceptance  +5   I believe this topic has been talked about a few time in the past, talking secretly pictures.
Tybear
Erotic Emperor

UID 185558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2372
Posts 225
Karma 2333
Acceptance 771
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-3-2017
Location Aged like a fine wine
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 14:38  Profile P.M. 
Stupid question, would you enjoy it if the hotel, sauna or WG was taking pictures of you w/o your permission and it sudden showed up on the WWW?

Pictures I have always done with knowledge and acceptance of the WG

Recent Ratings
Stretch2480   6-11-2018 14:42  Acceptance  +2   Totally agree

CC
Stretch2480
Musky Member

UID 250409
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 54
Karma 182
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-10-2018
Location Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 14:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Tybear at 6-11-2018 14:38
Stupid question, would you enjoy it if the hotel, sauna or WG was taking pictures of you w/o your permission and it sudden showed up on the WWW?

Pictures I have always done with knowledge and accepta ...

Here Here, would be the same as the massage shop having hidden internal cameras to make sure the girls arent doing what they not meant to be doing and then posting it. Would never even consider posting a picture without asknig never even  mind taking 1 without permission in the first place.

Too seedy and we don't need to go down that road. Not as bad as the drugs and drink post but in the same area....
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 17:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twiceAweek's post

Yes i know the rules here. and its not just a rule i follow its a moral thing for me. I wanted to ask other brother here how they thought about this topic. Cause im really really disgusted with people secretly taking WG's photo and videos. I just want to know if its a normal thing for punters to do. Cause im not that type of person.
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Tybear's post

It was a question.  
No need to say stupid or not.
Maybe some people have that type of hobby while punting.
I always ask before i do something like that.
Theres a story behind this question. Will update all brother later. Its a long story.
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 17:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Stretch2480's post

You are totally correct. i wish the person that takes photos and videos secretly would see what all brothers said here.
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 17:58  Profile P.M. 
The Story behind this question

Last week i was PM'ed by a member here "stinkyfeet" and asked more question regarding punts in shenzhen and stuff like that.
Since i saw that he has a RA of 80 i didn't mind sharing info with him. He asked for my WEchat and i passed it on and i answered his questions there. Then later he asked since i have so much intel if i wanted to join a Singaporean Punt Group so we can exchange info there also. I was like i dont mind if any brother needs help with punts in Shenzhen-Futian-Zhuhai-Dan Shui.

So he added me into the group.
Friday night i was going to hit up the alleys to get a FF and another person in that chat wanted to go also. So we meet up and went. During the whole time i know he was loging down the location and getting the mommie wechat while i was punting since he said he didn't see anything he likes.

After my FF he said if i knew any places for KTV around 7:00pm. So took him to Shui Do. and then we all got wasted and stuff like that. Then he invited me to join him and his friends at Dan Shui for the weekend to party and asked if i can help them book KTV rooms and hotel rooms and stuff like that. I didn't really have a problem doing that. Since at that moment i felt he was a cool person and just wants to have fun and PUnt.

But this all turned up to be 100% different.

The first night in DS Legend, the room was booked by them finding a Agent. KTV room #286 was booked. If anybody been to Legend you will know that room number #286 is at the end of the hall and very up in the cuts. Not much people will ever go there. So blah blah blah we drink and they take back the girls.

The second night i helped them book the KTV room over at Star hotel. The second most popular KTV. Told them girls start to come out at 6:45 so be on-time and stuff like that. Well them smart asses didn't arrive on-time. Once they got into the KTV room they started complaining that there wasn't enough girls coming in. Stuff like that. Well honestly if 1 group of girls come in and it takes you guys over 10 minutes to tell the mommie you don't see anything you like then of-course you wont be seeing a lot of hot looking girls.

And then they started walking out to the hall way to choose girls. OMG what type of people are you guys? The rule was for everybody to sit in the room and mommies will bring girls into the room. Well they thought they was cool or smart or something and decided to walk outside to the hallway and choose on their own and drag girls into the room. Well if you wanted hot chicks you would have gotten there on time. Stupid ass people. And then they came back into the room bitching at me saying where the fuck is the mommie that helped me book this room. and Said she is not doing anything to help them get girls. I was like you guys are very very stupid. The rule was to sit in the room and wait for mommies to bring the line up. I told them their actions were just plain stupid and asking for fights to start. I was beginning to feel that pain of partying with Lowlifes. I always thought that people from Singapore had manners and respect. But these 4 i meant didn't have shit. So since we split the bill. I wasn't going to just pay and leave. Rite. So i sat on the other side of the table to play the whole night and not join them.

Well here is the main thing. The next day after they all left i started looking at the wechat group chat and started seeing all the photos and videos of them secretly taking of WG from hallways to KTV room to their own hotel room. The crazy ones was the ones that they took with hidden cams. of them fucking and girls showering and getting dress.

This all happened over this weekend. and I didn't leave DS until today to get back to report this on here. The reason why i asked the question was to see how many brothers are on my side. I really want to put those 4 ass holes that secretly took videos of WG on blast so people know these ass holes are just plain DICK HEADS for secretly filming girls doing services for them.

Heres a Note to brother stinkyfeet. Im beginning to start to question with all your posts regarding those BBBJ places in Shenzhen if its really you that was there or just you getting information from that group chat and posting it on here. Because i know those people from that group chat loves visiting those BBBJ places and they do it very often also. Because thats the only ass they get and know where to get. Because after looking at your post history. Its mainly about those BBBJ places.

Like this post: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 1872&highlight=
the picture you listed. Are they your own pictures? Because you told me you dont even know how to read or write Chinese. So i dont know how you wrote all that Chinese on the map.

And with all your Mongering Talk and The Lounge posts. It racks up a lot of Acceptance points which also converts to K points so you can be bumped up to a higher RA faster.
if you are legit or not. I really can care less. Hope after you read this post it will give you some motivation to tell your Singapore group chat friends to stop taking photos and videos of WG without their consent. Its very rude and unethical.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 18:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 rwong's post

hmmm … interesting … and good that you shared with us on this

no doubt there will be a reply from stinkyfeet if he sees this post
I would advise everyone to withhold strong opinions until we hear the other side of the story
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5912
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1950
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 20:01  Profile P.M. 
Wow I don't know what to say. RWONG there's a special place in hell for you

I didn't even hang out with rwong the whole time. Nor I didn't bad mouth him once as a common courtesy. Those photos with Chinese are from FK spa to help horny mongerers find the place. But if you feel all my reports are fake please just ask me.

As far as RWONG. I made a deep mistake in trusting him for allowing him to the group and later scamming the group during the recent dansui ktv by taking care of the bill and tip and padding a very generous tip to himself. As well as stiffing the mommies tip and pocketing it. Well according to what the group was chatting about.

Admin. I highly advise banning RWONG account because I think this is his MO among visiting mongerers. Thank God I never hung out with him.

Anyway. Regarding my reports. I remember almost all the visits if you want to pick through them.

Regarding the videos and photos I am not anyone's babysitter. If you feel so strong about join the police force. At least you'll be doing something good.

[ Last edited by  stinkyfeet at 6-11-2018 20:06 ]
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 20:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 rwong's post

Rwong  I still don't understand what is going on and trying to be fair but

Can you tell me how much was the bills for each expenses,

Like mommies DJ and beer, room any tips....

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 6-11-2018 20:36 ]
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 20:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 stinkyfeet's post

LOL
taking a big tip from them?
did they tell you how much was the bill?
They were drinking the Tall Aluminum Budweiser cans.
Not the Fat short ones like what we drink before in KTV. They order the Tall Skinny Aluminum Cans.
1 dozen        568
1 dozen        568
1 dozen        568
1 dozen        568
2 fruit platter and 8 napkin and 2 fried rice   697
dinner order togo         330 from the bald guys girlfriend
Hot Towel         100
So total was 3399.
1 dozen extra was for free from the mommie.
It was their stupid asses that wanted to order more food from the KTV and not order togo from MeiTuan.
And it was their own stupid asses for asking for hot towels from the "little guy that brings beer and ice into the room"

Tell them to do the math on their own.
Ballers on a Budget
Paid by credit card.

If  you pay by wechat to the mommie for the bill Im sure there is still a good high chance somebody will get a cut. But it was charged on my credit card and they all saw the bill. Not sure how you going to talk about that.

2 nights in DS:
I didn't tip the mommy? Mommie wasn't even around for me to tip them when we paid the bill. First night they left first. And then the mommie came in and drank with me until they said to go eat supper at 1am. And i wasn't the one that helped them book the room for the first night. I transfer 500 to the mommie wechat. I have that to prove. So if anybody wants to see that please let me know.
Second night mommy tip 300 was paid to her cash infront of the bald guys girlfriend and infront of DJ.

1 night in Futian:
we all drank 8 dozens of beer at shui do and did they tell you the bill? 2000 flat for the ktv room.

See this is how people are like. They always think people are there to make money from them. This is why i dont like sharing things with others.

Stinkyfeet: Im not asking you to babysit or anything. Maybe I was raised differently. I will not stand around to watch people hurt others for their own well being. Dont ask me to go join any police force. Its just out of the respect of the KTV girls and the principle.  If i know your wechat group members are like that. I wouldn't even have let me add me in there.

To all brothers here: Would you stop a person in the street if you see them beating on a girl or an animal or even another dude? Im sure alot of brothers here will step in and stop the fight or the beat down. So i guess you wont cause you feel that its the polices job to stop it. Lolz.

I never asked anybody to go to any ktv out there. They invited me and i joined the party. Since i had other friends in other rooms partying there anyways and i was going to go to DS anyways. thats why i went.

"Admin. I highly advise banning RWONG account because I think this is his MO among visiting mongerers. Thank God I never hung out with him."  
LOL i worked my way up here to get this RA level. And never asked anybody to go party with me nor anything. Prices were always listed in my posts. what was i going to do? wait for a visiting punter to go to LHL or Towards west village and then ask the girl to cut me back? lolz Get a life kid. Seriously get a life.

There would have been a special place in hell for me if i stood there and didn't complain about him putting up spy cameras and secretly videoing WG without their consent after seeing him post it up in that group chat.

Its sad to see how badly people behave. And im not going to stand there and let that happen. Thank you

[ Last edited by  rwong at 6-11-2018 21:50 ]
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 Weelock's post

First night in DS wasn't paid by me nor i saw the bill.
It was 500 something for each person because there was 6 of us.
And there was no towel because i restricted that
And there was free beer from my mommie not their person that reserved the room
Not including mommy or ice boy or dj

Second night in DS it was 820 and the bill break down is listed above. ONLY 5 PEOPLE Partying
included 300 for mommie
included 300 for dj
included 100 for "Ice Boy"

First night in Futian. ONLY 3 PEOPLE Partying
8 dozens of beer for 2000rmb
+300 for dj
+300 for mommie
+100 for "ice boy"

So who is trying to make a fat cut? or who is there to try to make money from them Ballers on a Budget people?

[ Last edited by  rwong at 6-11-2018 22:22 ]
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 21:15  Profile P.M. 
Strange

Hey stinkyfeet now looking at all your posts from the past.
Since you always going to shenzhen to get your dick sucked
You only like getting your dick sucked huh?
You never once punted in HK or not even a walkup?
Cant fake those write ups huh?  Cause those Singaporeans in that wechat group doesn't know those places huh? and even if they know they dont dare to put up those hidden camera shitty stuff while they are there huh? cause they know if they get caught in HK, the mob will be called in rite away.

That LHL post you did. Were you just there to try to get more people to view your post so you can get more K points?
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 2121&highlight=
Cause the title sure does seem very interesting. Sadly when you click in there. There aint any shit nude photos but just a girl siting there in a computer bar.
Everybody knows View counts doesn't get K points. But by you just misleading people is already a stupid action.
If i cheated like you to get a high RA and finally able to give out negative K points. i would for that post. Because your topic is 100% misleading and wasting peoples time to click in it.
What you trying to do? make people click in it and read it and leave you K points after? Lame as move there buddy.
Everybody knows View counts doesn't get K points. But by you just misleading people is already a stupid action.

Bro if youre just taking photos from other groups and posting it here. just admit it. You can come clean. MOD wont ban you from this forum.
I searched a lot of other high ranking "RA60 to RA90" brothers. and for some reason you are the only with with a RA80 and has almost 1800 acceptance points.

[ Last edited by  rwong at 6-11-2018 22:26 ]

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   6-11-2018 22:07  Acceptance  +1   You do know view count doesn't equate karma points?
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 21:27  Profile P.M. 
TO MOD:

So i notice when i reply back to a post here i can post pictures.
I will not post any secretly taking pictures of any sort.
But what about their wechat messages? can i screen capture it and post it on here? So all bros know shitty stuff they were doing.

Talking about:
Dude wanted to post the 40 min sex video of him and his girl that night. But he is scared there are agents inside that group chat. and asking Bros to PM him if anybody got suspicious person in mind.

I didn't follow up to the groups chat  because im also partying hard since its my bday month. Once i started settling down and looking at all the stuff they posted it was already too late for me to bitch at them. cause they removed me from the group thinking either im a agent or they finished using me for my contacts.

shit man. I reserved the Futian KTV room and also reserved the 2 night in DS's KTV room. And at the 1st nights DS KTV i know a lot of people. "cause if i didn't the mommies i knew wouldn't send in free beer for a room that wasn't reserved via her"

What if that fool gets caught? then everybody going to point their fingers at me saying im the one that reserved the room and i should control those people. See its not babysitting people or not. Its the fact that i was there and everybody saw me with them. If the videos get leaked out. Who they going to come looking for? Him or me? Since im always there. Im pretty sure they going to come and look for me.
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5912
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1950
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 22:20  Profile P.M. 
To the mods.

I can connect you to the girl directly and she'll explain everything. that RWONG is trying to blackmail her 20000 rmb or else he posts the photos on this forum or any other forum. RWONG is fukn lowlife DS agent living off of crumbs from the mommies and ktv girls. This is all verified by the ktv girl being blackmailed by him.

Yeah their special hell for you RWONG. Eventually somebody will get you in shenzhen with your petty scams.

Also if you think about it. Why does RWONG keep attaching this group?  What does he gain by whining on a SEX forum?  Oh the fact the group has multiple photos of him to spread awareness of this con artist. Have the evidence of his scams.  As well multiple people that he has scammed. In time other members will post to show his true character.

RWONG is the only member I have outed not because he has wronged me but because of his dirty scamming nature from what he's done to other people. Believe me I will never trust anybody on this forum again. I was stupid and naive.

BTW RWONG you try to bribe that girl again, you'll never be able to step in that ktv again. The girl will complain to the mommy and in turn talk to the local gang. They don't need you to bring HK customers.

[ Last edited by  stinkyfeet at 6-11-2018 22:37 ]

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   7-11-2018 10:14  Acceptance  +5   any proof?
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 22:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 stinkyfeet's post

post it on here. You can link pictures to this forum. Do it and we will all see.

Would love to see which girl am i trying to black mail. Please list so we can all see. Im just waiting for MOD to let me know if its okay to post the group chats on here so other people understand why im so upset at those people that secretly took photos of people.

Bring it on Brother Stinkyfeet

All my photos i ever posted on here was following the rules of the forum. I RA everything accordingly. And from the pictures i posted up non of my girls didn't know i was taking pictures of them. Because i asked for permission before taking a pictures.

Why does RWONG keep attaching this group?  What does he gain by whining on a SEX forum?
What you talking about? You have a higher RA than me. So what are you trying to say? lolz Bro look at the facts before you speak man.

[ Last edited by  rwong at 6-11-2018 22:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   6-11-2018 22:39  Acceptance  -1   Anyone can cherry pick chats on wechat. I'm offering direct line talk to the mod.
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 22:50  Profile P.M. 
Direct Line?

You posted it up at 20:20 saying im blackmailing her. lolz
I replied back at 20:27 with the whole chat between me and her.
Wow i cherry picked stuff? lolz Get a a life bro. I dont have that much time on my hands to cherry pick stuff so i can make people THINK im a nice person. I dont need to do that.

Till now you dont have much to say. Youre just making more and more BS. Or your friends are just making more and more BS to cover their dirty actions/behavior
Its even more sad to know that we "all brothers on this forum" has a member here that is still trying to back up his friends for doing something that was not good and can harm others "especially the WG."
SO SAD.

lolz i dont even have her direct line. I only sent her messages on wechat cause i had to add her wechat when your friend ask me to reserve her after seeing her in the elevator. Since your DOUCH friend was too afraid to ask in the elevator.

A direct line? lolz then I can say you can send any chicks number to MOD. lolz

1. you said i was making a fat cut from the bill?
everybody saw the break down. So how much did your friends said the bill was? Lets hear about that.  
2. you said i should go be a LE instead.
But im just doing what a MAN is suppose to do. Do the Right thing bro.

[ Last edited by  rwong at 6-11-2018 22:57 ]

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   6-11-2018 23:04  Acceptance  -1   I don't give a shit what you think of me because I know what you are. I am just trying to help the girl from being blac ...
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2688
Posts 466
Karma 2667
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 00:58  Profile P.M. 
Maybe when all of this is cleared. You will apologize to me for accusing me of doing something I never did. Till now you still never said anything about all the stuff you accused me of doing.

Why not show it and let everybody see it?
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5912
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1950
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 01:09  Profile P.M. 
Like I give a shit what people on a SEX forum think BECAUSE I DON'T SCAM PEOPLE AS A AGENT FOR A LIVING. Mods only is enough. If you post those photos just means I was right about you being a blackmailing con artist

[ Last edited by  stinkyfeet at 7-11-2018 01:16 ]