Subject: Baby spa - Coco, Rollercoaster in a bad way...
Mythril
Kinky King

UID 133072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1206
Posts 81
Karma 1203
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Baby spa - Coco, Rollercoaster in a bad way...

Date & Time of Session: 5/11
Name: Coco
Nationality & Language: Chinese. Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5, very short, not too skinny, A+ or B I think, great ass.
Skill: 1/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5 torn between good and bad
Price & Session Length: 900, 60mins
Repeat: not with girl, might give place another try.

So I saw this beauty that was newly added and with the good experience the last time at Baby I figured I'd go for it again.
Chatted up mamasan, said hi brother first and she corrected me saying she's a beautiful girl :p
Anyways, once again quick and easy booking.

Turned up at this shady door and rang the bell. Coco opened the door and spoke good Cantonese. Looked maybe 85% like pictures, defiantly cuter on pics.
She had some real high heels so appeared taller than described (which I didn't even notice until I downloaded Pic for review...)
Got in the room and got undressed. She took off her dress and panties in one swoop giving me a great view of her great ass .
In to shower and she did this body to body scrub with the soap, great start I thought!

On to bed, got covered with a towel and she started a dry towel massage. Lasted maybe 2 minutes before she went under the towel.
Her massage was like, she has seen someone do it once before and tries to imatate it badly. Decent strength but no coordination, just random touches.
She did sit on top butt to butt, whixöch felt great, and I thought it might lead to something getter, alas no.

Asked if I wanted nuru, of course I do!
Only thing she did was rotate around my back with her breasts... Then flip, asked if I wanted again, I was sorta meh at this point but figured why not. Same thing, got to grab her amazing ass but once I started wander to LS she shifted away....
All that lasted less than 5 minutes....

No 2nd shower, just wiped down with paper towel. On the other hand she didn't really do much nuru so whatever.

She took a sip of cold water and started bbbj, great skill there with good suction. Then once without water. I thought maybe she's better at this part!!! Right the she stopped and capped. Jumped on top and started riding sorta mechanically. Played with her breast a little and she started shifting position, that was after like a minute of cg.
Doggie and just thought of pumping and get it over with by this point. The view was nice at least that ass
Changed to Mish and pumped away til finish.

She was chatty at the start, in the shower and when cleaning off after. Nothing in between...

Very disappointed.

[ Last edited by  Mythril at 6-11-2018 00:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
3QOxqK2Liy0t   6-11-2018 13:56  Karma  +2   baby spa is always fs?
godisdead   6-11-2018 10:12  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. You win some you lose some. Keep the reports coming. I’m interested to try if there is a good on ...
roktruls   6-11-2018 09:02  Acceptance  +1   
stinkyfeet   6-11-2018 06:39  Karma  +10   
MothToAFlame   6-11-2018 04:03  Karma  +3   Unlucky
batman108   6-11-2018 01:09  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Mythril
Kinky King

UID 133072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1206
Posts 81
Karma 1203
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 23:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Mythril's post

@3QOxqK2Liy0t
From what i understand, and experienced, yes. Always been fs.

Recent Ratings
3QOxqK2Liy0t   7-11-2018 15:31  Karma  +2   Thanks