Post at 3-11-2018 02:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama - Sophie

Date & Time of Session: 1 Nov around 10pm
Name:  Sophie, i think...
Nationality & Language: Chinese. Mandarin - no English nor canto
Face: 3/5 pleasant
Body:  4/5  spinner, nice ass
Massage Skill: 4/5 quite decent skills, a bit lack of strenght. Asked where i was tired and focused there.
GFE: 4/5 bubbly enough, but hard with me speaking elementary mandarin.
Price & Session Length:body to body 60 mins 1200 (incl 100tip)
Repeat: place, already have. Girl, maybe (b2b prolly another girl)

Wechatted ahead to ask if it was free. Got there soon after and Sophie opened up.
In to the room and she went to get water, then helped me undress. Made a giggle when LB got free with a touch on my chest.

Shower alone and lie down on bed.
First part was decent, a dry towel massage, skills were fine but lacked some strength.
Part 1.5 was better, oiled up and a bit more focus on lower body. Some teasing here and there and then back to massage again.

Some cupping/fondling of balls then flip, giggle again when lb was at attention. Got a blowkiss... and she got naked. Nice spinner body, small breasts with plump nipples which i like.
Started with some light scratch and light touching lb. Some sliding body to body and then she told me to lift my legs, where she went inbetween and sorta pumped LB between breasts/hands. Alternating speed til
It wasnt much b2b here,but it was good regardless.

Couldnt find a picture on wechat, not even sure i got the right name..

Recent Ratings
Kyliae   30-12-2018 01:19  Acceptance  +1   
Jjackson   4-11-2018 15:25  Karma  +3   Thanks for the heads up
batman108   3-11-2018 02:51  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks