Face:  2/5
Body:  2.5/5 bigger than I like 'em - big titties though
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5 HJ only, token massage
GFE: 2/5 light kissing
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  368
Repeat: no

Went to this recommended place for the first time. Setup is familiar, amenities are fine. Was happy to leave it to luck of the draw as to which girl I got. Price was quoted at the front desk. Waited quite a while in the comfy lazy-boy (45mins) for a girl to be ready. Finally led to the massage room where the dude made a jacking-off motion and confirmed the price. I made a BJ motion back and he looked very surprised and said no no no. I gave a confused look and shrugged/winked. Let's see what happens. Waited another 20mins in the massage room. Girl comes in and she is no looker. Friendly and a big rack and I'm already committed to going with the flow. I strip down and she does the back towel massage, then she gets topless and does the titty massage all over my back. Blowing in my ear, etc. Flip after 10-15 mins and she continues the titty-rubdown, gets in a few light kisses. She's a happy camper, big smile, trying to please. Out comes a tube of lube and she goes for the HJ. I motion for the BJ and she is clearly not having it. Let her get on with the jack-off and she cleans me up and leaves. I wait and when she doesn't return I venture out, shower up, leave and pay.

Not exactly what I was expecting/hoping for but I'm not upset about it. Was ready for any outcome really. Won't make a point to go back. Maybe if I can get an album of the girls and make a proper appointment with someone hot who I can guarantee service levels with.

Win some, lose some.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   6-11-2018 04:25  Karma  +3   President Xi was in the neighborhood which may account for reduced service
hotjac   5-11-2018 13:50  Karma  +3   Wow - that's definitely a change of service! I stopped going there almost a year ago when they started requesting passp ...
jeffzeke   4-11-2018 16:14  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
Mike747   2-11-2018 14:55  Karma  +4   there must have been a sweep or so , i went there many time before. Not the last 3-4 months. it was certainly better bef ...
batman108   2-11-2018 02:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Abalonelover   2-11-2018 01:08  Karma  +6   Strong winds in Shenzhen. Services are limited.
Petay_1283   1-11-2018 14:04  Karma  +6   not bad for the price..
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2018 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 phishyphishy's post

Wow - that's definitely a change of service for Siam!

I stopped going there almost a year ago when they started requesting passport, and then they traded my fav girl to another location, so I followed her.

However, her service was never as good as my first two times with her so I moved on ...