Acceptance 61
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 31-10-2018 15:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sicily Warm Spa TST

Date & Time of Session: Oct 30
http://go141.com/en/A43204-TST-SPA-Warmspa.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: China \  Guizhou \ Mandarin and some canto and english
Name: Sicily
Face: 3.5/5 -
Body: 4/5 - good skin and b boob
Skill: 3/5 -  massage ok
Service: 4/5 - took off all her clothes
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  900 add 100 tip \ 1 hour
Repeat: yes

Went to warm spa with no reservation in the afternoon and there was about 4 girl on the sofa. One was fully sleeping but Sicily was the one.

In the room I showered alone and she came with a cup of water. I forget what she wear but she is average height and skinny, but have a bra that makes her breast almost C. She tell me she has been working in SZ for a year and this is the last time she is going to come to HK and doing this because she has found a new job. Very easy to chat with but her dry massage with towel is only ok and there is no teasing.

After about 30 minutes and flipping she ask if I want Nuru which I say yes. I get up and she prepare the bed by placing the grey air bed on top of the massage bed and clean it. She also put two plastic sheet on top.

The nuru feels nice as it is very warm. She get fully undressed and starts the B2B rub, first on back all over then front. She is also licking my nippings while rubbing her ls on my thighs, very good . I have to ask her to slow while I reach over and play with her legs and thighs then I slowly circle around her LS and anal. She is very wet and I put my finger in a little to test her. She makes this moaning every time my finger goes in and so I go on top of her to continue the finger fuck. after a while she seems to enjoy but after 5 mins stops me and asks if I am giving nuru or she is giving nuru

Back to me, she lay on top and put LB between her tummy and me and rub and move until I .

Then she shower and then my turn and I left. I had to wait almost 5 minutes while she shower, that was a bit too long.  Overall, not bad for no reservation.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   4-11-2018 15:28  Karma  +3   Excellent
mchk   2-11-2018 16:14  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   2-11-2018 02:34  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Mister   31-10-2018 20:38  Karma  +4   Does she look like her pic? Pity she won't be back. What kind of work will she be doing in her new job?
3QOxqK2Liy0t
Musky Member

UID 107076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 147
Posts 38
Karma 144
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2018 13:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mister: she say she is going to go work in retail sales. good body!

Recent Ratings
Mister   4-11-2018 19:46  Karma  +1   Thanks, hopes she makes it