Subject: Agent Y #1089, nice tits that's it.
unknownst
Lustful Lord

UID 95231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 96
Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2018 20:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent Y #1089, nice tits that's it.

Date & Time of Session: 30 October 2018 early afternoon
Nationality & Language: Mainlander, Chinese. #1089
Link: http://go141.com/zh/A73812-%E6%B ... f=My+sisters+column
Face: 4/5 Pics photoshopped a bit but she's still cute
Body:  3/5 Great REAL tits, she's got some thickness in the middle though, I didn't mind
Skill: 3/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600 FS 45 mins
Agent: Y
WIR: Not for her.

I linked the Chinese site because the English one doesn't show the # for the girls.

Report: Inspired by Sherno's conquest of all the Y girls, I decided to give them a try after having a great first HG experience the previous week. Made appt thru whatsapp, was pretty smooth. Had asked who was available then they asked who did I want, picked her because of the short hair (rarely see short hair) and the nice looking tits.

Anyway, found the place easily enough, she was wearing some black nighty thing that showed off her great cleavage. Walked in, door shut, nodded that she would do even though her hair was long and not short like the photos. She was very quiet, didn't say much. No cantonese and my Mandarin is kind of shit. Ushered into the tiny bathroom and she washed me back and front. I fondled her soft tits, seriously some great tits. Her skin was very smooth as well, really enjoyed fondling her, but she didn't see to enjoy it as much. Not very receptive of digits or sucking of her tits which was disappointing.

Told to lay down, and she went straight to business. Cursory catbath, it was fine. I patted the spot beside me to get her to lay down to do some sort of "foreplay" with her like just me playing with her tits or trying to rub her pussy but she wanted none of that. She said BBBJ is +100, I passed. CBJ was great, got her to position herself so I could play with her tits when she was sucking me off. I didn't even bother trying to DATY.

After about 5mins of CBJ, she changes dom, and slapped some lube onto LS. Started off mish. Her tits rippling back and forth while I'm fucking her will be in my fap bank for a while. She had her feet up in the air but I guess she got a bit tired and suggested doggy. Started fucking her in doggy, grabbed her tits from behind, it feels great, she's got a plump ass too. I was fucking and rubbing her asshole with my thumb. Got close to popping but didn't want to end so quickly, having too good a time.

I felt like she was getting tired again, so I just made her lay down on her front, and was prone boning her. Her ass was bouncing back and forth, I'm grabbing her tits (trying to, she's right down on the bed after all) and kissing her shoulders. She's making a bit of noise now, then she tells me to finish faster because it's hurting. I'm like "uhm, what? I'm not that big..." then she says it's because of my stubble down there, friction on her asshole.

I keep my pubes tight and tidy so it hasn't gone to "soft hair" stage yet, bros who shave their pubes know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I'm like fuck this then, I started just going to town pounding her, she's making more noise, a mix of pleasure (I hope) and irritation (more likely) then I into the dom. I felt a bit bad afterwards and apologised, she said it was ok.
We showered up separately, I apologised again and I felt like she "warmed up" to me afterwards which doesn't count for much since I won't see her again. She changed into this red dress that displayed her tits perfectly, definitely would turn my head on the street.

Recent Ratings
Sb141   2-11-2018 08:53  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   2-11-2018 02:55  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Sherno   31-10-2018 11:58  Karma  +6   Awesome! I was gonna try her but I went for #792 instead!
godisdead   31-10-2018 10:50  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. Agent Y girls seems to under quality these days.
ramont   31-10-2018 08:17  Karma  +5   thanks
feelus   30-10-2018 23:09  Karma  +4   Nice report, thanks
Johnnyr555   30-10-2018 22:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for report