Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2018 21:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
YoYo - 131 Prince Edward West

Date & Time: October 29
Name: Yoyo
Language: Cantonese
Face: 2/5, she didn't have makeup on and she looked really tired (bags under eyes.) She's got that older pixie looking look if you're into that.
Body: 3/5 short, tiny, A cups
Skill: 4/5 good bbbj
Service: 4/5, she was a bit talkative with me which I don't like but I give her a high service because some people like that and she seems to be trying.
Price: $410 could have gone for the full monty, BBBJ cum in shower, rimjob, bbbj, and fucking but was a bit exhausted from the day and just wanted a release.
WIR: overall this place is hit or miss for me, the descriptions they have for the girls can be very misleading too.

Report: Ended up in the area in the evening, been horny as fuck and didn't want to book HG at that time of day or do the whole walking around walkups thing since I only had an hour so just went to the closest 161.

Was worried it'd be busy and I would have to go around the corner but luckily it wasn't busy. Got the room right behind the reception, which has a toilet bowl. No it won't come into play later, sorry bros. Told the mamasan I wanted someone young and tiny, I know if I don't specify young they've got some older ladies (less so at this place but got to be sure)

Yoyo came in, she was well short even with heels, went in to hug her from behind to start, my hardon pressed against her back. She's got tiny A cups with pencil eraser nipples. Turned her around and picked her up, LB pressed against her panties.

Popped in the shower, she cleaned me up well. Fondled her whole body while soaped up, she reacts well to me playing with her clit. Scary moment, LB was pressed against her thighs and I felt a few strokes like I was inside of her, I pulled back and was terrified I penetrated her but she said "No no, won't do that without condom, that was my hand" sheeeeesh... Switched to BBBJ in the shower for about 5mins, I usually pop once in the shower then have them take their time on the bed but this time I didn't pop. Lie down, catbath, it's OK not a fan. Her BBBJ is nice, good depth, worked all angles and sucked my balls. Asked if she did CIM, she said no. She was going to town on LB for a bit and was about to pop, got her to put on a cover and the loss of feeling made me last another while. Eventually a massive load into the condom.

She asked if I usually just do 1 shot from BJ or if I wanted to fuck. I told her I'd think about it, I shut my eyes and relaxed for a bit. She started chitchatting and playing with LB, it was a bit weird but a bit endearing as well. I think she wanted to fuck but I wasn't really up for it after popping that massive load. She gave me a half assed massage on my arm. Popped in the shower, paid and left.

I did ask if they do foreigners at that place and she said they do but they rarely go there. I said some places won't serve foreigners and she said at that place as long as they're paying then no problem.

Recent Ratings
batman108   2-11-2018 02:55  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
ramont   31-10-2018 08:11  Karma  +5   thanks
Mister   30-10-2018 13:43  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. How young is “young” there?
MothToAFlame   29-10-2018 22:40  Karma  +4   Favorable
unknownst
Lustful Lord

UID 95231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 96
Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2018 20:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Mister

The youngest you'd see at these places from my experience is mid-late 20s. I think I've seen a girl that could pass for early 20s like once. Also note that other than the time I went for this report, I usually go for the "breakfast" menu, i.e. between 11am - 1pm were prices are discounted so maybe younger girls show up for night shift.

Recent Ratings
Mister   31-10-2018 13:18  Karma  +1   Thanks