Subject: [AUS] [SYD] May @Roseville Fun Punt!
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2018 06:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD] May @Roseville Fun Punt!

Date & Time of Session:  28/10/18 High Noon
Name:  May
Link: http://rosevillerose.com.au
Nationality & Language: Chinese, limited English
Face:  4/5 looks like her pic.
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: BBBJ, Surprise Prostate massage, CIM
GFE: 2.5/5 no kissing....
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length:  AUD 130 45 min
Repeat: maybe

Sometimes I'm looking for intimacy, faux romance, GFE. Sometimes I'm looking for hardcore lust, and sometimes I just wanna have fun - like Girls do, according to Cindy Lauper and, lately, Panic! At the Disco. This punt definitely fell into the last category.

I rocked up to Roseville Rose at around midday to find the place just waking up. A cute receptionist was on the phone, dealing with an obvious novice who had a million questions.... "10 girls. Yes, open now. Yes, can come now, not busy. Yes, can come now. Yes, asian girls. Showers, yes. How many rooms? Why you wanna know...?"
We exchanged eye-rolls untill the newbie was done, and then she motioned me to the waiting room and put a shout out to the ladies of the house. May quickly appeared, and I liked what I saw so I stumped up for 45 mins and headed bedwards. She's a handsome looking woman with a cheeky smile and was pawing me playfully from the first moment. She clamped my hand onto her arse as we climbed the stairs and giggled as I slid my fingers between her buttocks. In the room the playfulness continued, but she also became very busy, sorting out the bed, her bag, the towels, all the while apologising for her bad English and chattering away in Mandarin. It was cute, and slightly crazy... Just what I was looking for.

Having showered she grabbed me and started running he natural C cups up and down my body. Her skin was beautifully smooth; I got the impression that a big chunk of this gal's budget goes on body lotion. Nice. My hands wandered to her groin, where soft lips awaited my wiggling fingers. We hit the bed and with dexterous tongue she progressed from my neck to my nipples to my belly and then to my erect manhood, which she engulfed greedily. Three dips of Deep Throat, and she was off the bed and filling a listerine bottle with hot water. Back on the bed, a gob full of the stuff was joined by my cock. Thoroughly pleasant!
She spat the water into a bin by the bed, then hopped off again to get a bottle of cold water.... Disorganised, this one, but her happy commentary in Mandarin was most entertaining - even though I couldn't understand a word.

The Fire and Ice went on for a while and then I asked if I could lick her and she clambered round into 69. Her firm, prominent labia were a delight to suck on, and sweet, musky juices flowed. She was a wriggler, though, and noisy with it! She came violently, then leaped off jibbering about the toilet and squatted to pee in the shower. For some reason this really tickled me and I got the giggles big time, which confused her and got me a good natured ticking off, I assume, in Mandarin. She peed for quite a long time which was enjoyable to watch... I half wanted to join her for some golden showers, but I was laughing too much.

She wiped up and rinsed her crotch, then returned to the bed brandishing a condom and some lube. I was, not unreasonably, expecting her to dom me up and climb aboard for some cowgirl, but May had other plans and with unnerving speed, the rubber johnny was on her index finger, lubed up and poking straight up my bum hole. Before I could say "My goodness, young lady, that was a bit of a surprise!" my cock was down her throat again, and there was nothing for it but to throw my knees back, relax the old sphincter and enjoy the ride!

Finger and head working in contrary motion, she quickly led me past the point of no return to flood her mouth with the stuff that makes babies. She spat the stuff into the bin, disposed of the condom, sluiced some listerine and then made a little speech in Mandarin, smiling and laughing. Goodness knows what she said, but we both ended up chortling like babies, then she flipped me over and gave me a bit of a massage while I idly fondled her clitoris.

She showered, I showered, then as I dressed she murmered sonething into her phone, which translate repeated as:
"I like you. You are good. I am very hungry, don't have breakfast. You come later next time. You very good."
I gave her a hug, squeezed her arse, told her to enjoy her breakfast and headed off down the stairs, a little tender around the butthole, but deeply satisfied.

A memorable punt!
Happy Mongering!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   2-11-2018 03:14  Acceptance  +3   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   1-11-2018 06:38  Karma  +6   
halfclover   30-10-2018 16:20  Acceptance  +8   Solid session!
obe   29-10-2018 20:57  Karma  +10   Thanks
JiminyG   29-10-2018 15:28  Karma  +3   Thx
austin821   29-10-2018 12:43  Karma  +6   Cheers Coffee