Digest Posts 0
Credits 30848
Posts 2018
Karma 30483
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2018 18:26  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok trip report -- October 2018

I partake when in Hong Kong but seldom write reports anymore. No Romanian princesses or “Russian” walkups. No Thai hotel techs or wiggly freelancers. I stick to a few known providers in crumbly buildings across town, and while there's tail, not much of tales. Haven't been caught up in any raids, although recent LE activity on notorious buildings makes me think that maybe influence from Up North will increasingly impinge on our hobby. Paranoid? You tell me.

Then there's work, the all-too-common MTR hassles, and general ennui. I scoped the calendar earlier this year and spotted a Wednesday public holiday, meaning two days of leave would give me a five-day weekend, thus Bangkok, thus trot out my lousy Thai and fly into the capital, why not?

Arrived Saturday the 13th, left Wednesday. Booked a hotel in a part of town I'd never even visited: On Nut, the original terminus of the BTS. More visibly open space than more touristed areas. Retail is a mix of street-level Thai (mostly eats), the Tesco-Lotus “supercenter” which has plenty besides the enormous eponymous supermart, and the newer Century mall on the other side of the BTS station. Stayed at a hotel down a side street near the T-L: nice and quiet.

But you don't care about any of that, you just wanna hear about sex. Even though one of my Grab drivers (that's what works here: a bit pricier than taxis but less bullshit) referred to Bangkok as “Sin City,” the city continues to evolve and the ever-increasing BTS/subway lines spawn businesses as they open new stations. Frankly, if all you wanna do is sex and sex, head straight for Pattaya. There's a bus service near Departure Gate 8 at Suwannapoom (spelled “Soyouwannaboomboom”) Airport that'll haul your horny ass straight there on a big stupid bus for like, 138 baht.

I had some things I wanted to do in the capital, but...yeah OK you buncha pervs, after checking in, I made a beeline for Kasalong BJ bar just off Sukhumvit Soi 6. That's a buncha stops on the BTS but it's a quick train. Traveling west later than rush hour meant free seats—they may be ugly yellow plastic but so what. Mid-October is the end of the rainy season and streets can flood, but all I saw that night were a few puddles. Cool, breezy, humid. The Kasalong girls are out front.

I'm shameless so I walk right up and scope the crew. All BJ techs are skilled so it's a matter of perceived attitude and preferred looks. Of course, your favorite gal might be upstairs sucking off Popeye the Sailor Man, so in many respects it's best not to have a favorite—a rule I've broken, mai pen rai.

Khun Tik (I think obe wrote about her but I'm too lazy to search) has the attitude so she gets the nod. Up the stairs we go, Popeye and his date are in the cubicle next to us. He finishes his spinach and leaves soon after we arrive.

Kasalong has walls rather than Lolitas curtain-setup—I kinda like the latter, being a sleazehog horndog. Kasalong has dick-level sinks and Tik washes my junk in chilly water. Can't expect five-star warm water in a skull bar, but yes, weet shrinkage may occur.

So Mister Moron isn't at full-staff when she engulfs it in her warm wet mouth. She slides straight down and takes in the entire thing, fucking hell. My bacon torpedo swells and she keeps going, deep-throating the entire thing (frankly this seldom happens to me, despite valiant efforts by various women). This is Jesus-and-Satan-eating-donuts wonderful. She looks me in the eye: hey, farang, look what I can do.

I held out as long as I could but there's no stopping this gal, and soon my thighs twitch as my loins explode. Nothing like a ripper blowjob!

Tik wants to talk so tells me about her years in the biz, how she plans to retire soon, her kids, etc. She apologizes for talking so much. I don't mind: I like chatting with working girls, and sometimes they need to talk to someone. Tik doesn't tell me anything new, but that's OK. I pay up, hit the street for some dinner and call it a night.

The next day sees me exploring the MBK/Siam Square area and catching a flick at the Scala cinema, which has escaped the wrecking ball thus far. The Scala is a 60s-era single screen treasure with a Moorish-style lobby and carved wooden décor. It's a treasure and I go every time I'm in Bangkok. This part of town used to have three such cinemas (and these movie palaces are what made Siam Square trendy decades ago), but now it's malls and hip shops. MBK for shopping & eating, some good restaurants in the area, PM me for recommends.

On my final day, I visit the Phrom Pong area, where the flash Emporium shopping mall now offers nothing useful, not even coffee. Yet just around the corner are a number of full-service “massage” parlors in converted shophouses. This is also a Japanese part of town so there are ramen places and higher-end J-eateries. I hit Ramentei which has been there at least 15 years and has the best shoyu (soy sauce broth) ramen I've had outside Japan. Pricey for Bangkok but worth it.

Time for Snow White Massage. As I'm searching for it, I think:

“Ya know, some bros should try some of these other places and report on them. Everyone knows about SWM.”

“Well, Jack, you're here, why don't YOU do that?”

I consider it, but have only visited SWM once and had a great time. Maybe the technician from that time is here again? She was fun!

So, it's right on 24...no it's not, there's a cul-de-sac with other massage places. Back on Suk, over to 26, there it is! Last time I was here there were a dozen girls and I'd happily tangle with a number of these talented cuties.

I walk in and the mamasan greets me with a smile. “Two girls,” she says.

Errrr...yes, there are two females in the viewing area, although one looks like the cleaning auntie. Staffing seems to be an issue...I ask her what time is best, suggest 7:00, and say I'll return then, with a smile. Of course I won't: she knows it, I know it, the cleaning auntie knows it. So what. There is protocol to be upheld here: don't simply frown and walk out, make an excuse. You might want to go back tomorrow.

I'd spotted another dead-end alley just before 26—lined with massage places. Walking down that Street O' Cooze marks you as fresh meat, but what the hell. I spy a bunch of dames in front eating (what else?) and one looks all types-a good, so I chitchat then walk in. Place is called Ruan Thai 2, for whatever that's worth.

The mamasan ushers me into the main room where one gal is sitting on the sofa, and says this one can take care of me. She looks capable, but no ma'am, I want a line-up. So she calls in the crew and they line up, all wearing black dresses. The one I spotted is one of the last to enter, and I gesture at her as soon as she walks in. Sometimes, ya gets what ya wants...if you ask.

Two hours for 2,700 baht, “oil or gel” is 100 baht extra but who the hell needs that stuff? Mem and I head up the stairs, giggling, to a non-VIP room with air-con & fan.

Mem goes to fetch her plastic basket of Massage Stuff. She strips off her cork wedgies and stands barefoot. My Thai breaks as I attempt to ask “How tall are you?”

“Twenty-two.” I recalibrate my mangled lingo and ask again.

“148 cm.”

Mem's from northern Isaan, pure honey caramel with long black hair and a killer smile, the sort of gal you used to meet all the time in this game. Not the typical spinner but a bit pear-shaped—not a problem. We're kidding around and having fun. “Shower with me!” she says. Yes ma'am.

The shower stall is cramped but serviceable. The bed is narrow. That's the deal in these places—you want spacious and posh rooms, try the big parlors in Ratchada. These smaller places are less formal and more about anarchic sensual play in my opinion. It's you, the gal, and a couple of hours.

Mem and I start messing about. No problems getting this one warmed up—I caress her neck while ramming my tongue down her throat and she moans. Play with her cute little conical tits. Yummy yum yum.

She teases my cock with her tongue, sucks it, wraps both her tiny hands around it...OK I could have used a bigger bed because there's no playbook. We're just messing around. Skin, flesh, caresses and fun.

I hadn't done 69 in awhile so request that, she gets into position and I enjoy musky delicacy...then she's sitting up and I'm stroking her clit, which revs the kitty...more messing about then it's condom time, she gets on top and starts wiggling. It's nice but soon the strokes become more regular and I wonder if this one's gonna cum. But I'm thinking...probably not.

OK, try the lotus thing, she gets it but as she likes to close her eyes, isn't checking “the action.” I am: love to see my cock slipping in and out of a nicely trimmed Thai pussy. I grab her ample butt and slam it down again and again. This is nice but she's not gonna cum. Eh, fuck it.

I cum. Waves of detonation crash over me, my legs are shaking, I'm holding onto this warm wonderful silk-skinned creature and she's smiling. Quick showers. More frolicking. More sex...I always go for two hours in these places as I don't like to be rushed. And I'm no longer young and I like to get that second shot in, so no worries on the timeframe—how's that strategy?

There were other encounters on this trip but this report's already longer'n a snake, so that's my story of Bangkok visitin' for October. I packed plastic sandals because the end of the rainy season often brings flooding to central Thailand, but on this trip, no need to wade through street-puddles. A definite plus.

JtB

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   15-12-2018 20:03  Karma  +5   
zNoLovez   8-11-2018 16:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tripwire   7-11-2018 08:27  Karma  +3   
Mike747   6-11-2018 15:56  Karma  +4   nice one thanks!!!
hotjac   6-11-2018 14:58  Karma  +4   Great report thanks for sharing
wolfy187   6-11-2018 04:20  Karma  +5   
bedlam   5-11-2018 14:44  Karma  +4   
lefeu   5-11-2018 10:59  Karma  +6   Thx for the lesson on Thai pronunciation
john1958   4-11-2018 10:27  Karma  +5   Excellent
JJJ37   3-11-2018 23:46  Karma  +8   SoYaWannaBoomBoom same same BangCock?
gaoxing   2-11-2018 22:04  Karma  +5   Now I’ll never forget how to pronounce the airport.
batman108   2-11-2018 03:16  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   31-10-2018 13:27  Karma  +20   love your reports.
bohica   31-10-2018 00:34  Karma  +8   Soyouwannaboomboom K points!!!
MothToAFlame   29-10-2018 22:59  Acceptance  +5   Totally awesome
Freelancer   29-10-2018 18:49  Karma  +8   Excellent
austin821   29-10-2018 13:01  Karma  +6   Great report Jack , Cheers
bmberman   29-10-2018 10:45  Karma  +4   Haha loving the metaphors! Nice report
obe   28-10-2018 23:47  Karma  +10   Outstanding
Dr.A   28-10-2018 21:05  Karma  +10   
marco81   28-10-2018 20:43  Karma  +4   thanks. nice report
porkchops   28-10-2018 20:23  Karma  +6   Thanks! Can't wait for my next BKK visit...
ramont   28-10-2018 19:34  Karma  +10   thanks
Stretch2480   28-10-2018 18:45  Acceptance  +1   Great Report Thanks
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2018 23:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JackTheBat's post

Great report JtB.

Last time I went to Kasalong the girl blew my trumpet so well I sat on the couch for about ten minutes after the deed. She asked me "what is wrong?" I replied "I don't think I am capable of walking down those stairs at the moment".

Great place great value and yes much better setup then Lolitas next door.

Obe

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   31-10-2018 13:23  Karma  +10   cannot wait to try.. lol
austin821   29-10-2018 13:01  Karma  +6   I can picture you doing that hahaha
JackTheBat   29-10-2018 08:05  Karma  +10   Thanks obe, they are talented indeed...

Please award me Acceptance points and give Karma to another deserving bro.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2018 23:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JackTheBat's post

Wondering the same thing about HK; how it will change as influence from the mainland creeps in.

Last time in HK I noticed military looking (thought) police walking around in the very early AM looking at hand bills posted on walls, lamp posts, etc. and ripping down the ones they didn't like.

IMHO eventually the thought police will shut this site down.

[ Last edited by  JJJ37 at 3-11-2018 07:57 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   5-11-2018 20:24  Karma  +10   What obe said.
obe   4-11-2018 14:30  Karma  +10   Nothing is forever
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30848
Posts 2018
Karma 30483
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2018 12:20  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JJJ37
Last time in HK I noticed military looking (thought) police walking around in the very early AM looking at hand bills posted on walls, lamp posts, etc. and ripping down the ones they didn't like.

Hi bro, can you tell us what sort of uniforms they were wearing? If the unis were light blue and they were wearing berets, that's the PTU branch of the HKP. They patrol streets, and the early AM hours are when people from Hong Kong's, shall we say...underbelly...are out and about. It's not a dangerous situation, more like two tribes patrolling the same turf.

There's a balance here, and part of the issue is visibility. Authorities in HK don't really care what you do behind closed doors, but there used to be lighted yellow/purple sign-boxes on knocking shops along Shanghai Street in Mongkok, and at one point the cops came and ordered them all taken down. The establishments are still there, but after that they simply posted a sign inside the hallway. You still have lighted boxes, but they're typically on side-streets: again, visibility.

So you might have cops tearing down flyers, but visit one of the known buildings and it's business as usual. However, some of these older buildings are on expensive real estate. King Hing is a prime example: on Argyle Street in the heart of Mongkok. There, the cops broke down doors and rousted everyone--twice this year if I'm not mistaken. That's a signal that KHB likely isn't balancing the equation with its current business model.

Hing Loong Building in Sheung Wan is different. They've done renovations on this structure, which has been in operation at least twenty years. Renovations may be ongoing. Note there are no signs on HLB, just a doorway. Again, visibility.

The "floating world" of Hong Kong is in a constant state of flux, but I wouldn't worry about "thought police." That said, I doubt HLB will be in the same sort of biz twenty years from now.

JtB

Recent Ratings
obe   4-11-2018 14:27  Karma  +10   
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2018 14:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 JackTheBat's post

And the good news for Thailand readers is stickman and his weekly column is back.

Always a good read.

Obe

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   5-11-2018 20:24  Karma  +10   Stickman knows of what he speaks.

JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30848
Posts 2018
Karma 30483
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2018 20:35  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by obe at 4-11-2018 14:29
And the good news for Thailand readers is stickman and his weekly column is back.

Always a good read.

Obe

In a way, Stickman took up the mantle of Bernard "Nite Owl" Trink, whose column ran in the Bangkok Post for...well, I don't know how long. Trink started with The Bangkok World (a now-defunct newspaper) in the early 70s. At that time, he used to visit massage parlors and review the technicians!

His column was world-famous and spawned parodies, but the real Old Thai Hands are US servicemen who were stationed in the region during the 60s/early 70s and never left. A few remain and although I don't know who runs this website, they go back quite awhile:

http://www.bangkokeyes.com

The site's not slick to say the least, but they have archives and it's worth a browse for anyone interested in BKK history. They also explore areas many tourists never visit.

JtB

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   15-12-2018 20:06  Karma  +5   
theshadow1971   14-11-2018 04:03  Acceptance  +3   JtB hav to catch up in Parts next time ur there. Shadow
obe   6-11-2018 20:55  Karma  +10   Thanks JtB. Good stuff!
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 07:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply JackTheBat / obe

"Nothing is forever"

Was thinking near term (3-5 years) not an unlimited timeframe (infinity)

looking that far out .............. Obe will achieve immortality using his home brew DNA pickling formula, and will be roaming the universe in his flux capacitor powered, 1.21 gigawatt DeLorean, dicking billion year old aliens.  Reports will be telepathic then.

[ Last edited by  JJJ37 at 5-11-2018 16:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   6-11-2018 20:55  Karma  +10   Lol
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2018 21:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
  I partake when in Hong Kong but seldom write reports anymore.

Similar to JtB I have pretty much stopped reporting now. I have my regular places in BKK and Pattaya I visit to be serviced. No one wants to be bored with me writing reports on places I have reported on before.

Obe

JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 obe's post

awwww,  your reports never get boring...…..  "I got drunk, ate too much, hallucinated, banged a grandma, got humped by a monkey and I don't want to talk about it anymore...…"   

Post if some new info comes to light, e.g.,  price changes, new places, tips and tricks, Lady Boy plowed your bum, etc.  

Recent Ratings
austin821   9-11-2018 08:50  Karma  +5   hahahaha yes
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2018 19:38  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by obe at 11/4/18 01:29 AM

This is getting off topic, but it's interesting to see Stickman back. He had said in his columns multiple times that he was leaving Bangkok and Thailand for good. The nightlife didn't interest him anymore and he moved on.

I assume that traffic on the site plummeted after there wasn't any regular content anymore. I also assume that the site own who Stickman sold it to had offered a lot of money to Stickman to return. It appears, based on Stickman's columns, that he's moved back to Bangkok.

Back on topic... I now pretty much go to the same places in Bangkok. I even do the same itinerary and visit the same tourist sites, malls and restaurants. It's just simplicity for me. I still have a few things to do on my bucket list like take a 10/10 girl from Soi Cowboy or Nana home, but the lady drinks, barfine and then only one shot given makes it difficult to justify the cost when I can get two or three 8/10 freelancers for the same.

[ Last edited by  Freelancer at 7-11-2018 06:56 ]

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   10-11-2018 02:08  Karma  +8   2 5/5's more fun
obe   8-11-2018 19:24  Karma  +10   Yeah a 10/10 is not worth it