Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-9-2018
Location Usa
Status Offline
Post at 25-10-2018 06:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beverly sauna Macau 10/24/18

Thread Subject: Beaverly Sauna (2nd floor of Beverly hotel easy to find)
Date & Time of Session:  10/24/18 3pm
Name:  Trang #836
Nationality & Language: Viet
Face:  7/10 reason i picked her
Body:  2/10 looked better with her dress on A cup breast flat ass
Skill: 4/10 BBBJ was good
Service: 4/10 no foreplay no rim no shower play
GFE: 5/10 we cuddled after i shot but not much else
PSE: 2/10
Staff: 2/10 not friendly
Price & Session Length: 1,6xx for girl the rest was on services (shoulder massage, manicure etc.) 2,000+ Total HKD 60min with girl but stayed about 3hours
Repeat: NO too many good saunas in the area

Just landed in Macau today and headed to Beverly sauna to shower and relax alittle got there around 12pm and had no girls working yet so showered and laid down until 2pm wehn the massage girls came then the working girls came around 3pm went to the 3rd floor to see the lineup had about 15 girls picked a cute viet girl #836 went to the room and waited on the bed she came in and got undressed and we showered no bbbj in shower just a good scrubbing
Then we went to the bed and she used a wipe to clean LB and me all over which i never had done to me in a macau sauna before then she did a light cat bath and bbbj. Bbbj was good then she asked to cap me and she got on top she rode me for a bit then i put her on her back and did mis then doggy then back to mis and shoot my load. I was alittle disappointed in this sauna i thought it would have been a better exp no bathtub or special shower table just a small standul shower and not much foreplay kind of just went striaght to the point. Girl was cute but service was alittle lacking to me compared to other Macau saunas i been too and the guy that greeted us was not very friendly at all i came with 1 friend and we had our large checkin luggage with us and 2 backpacks and he tried to squeeze it into 1 large locker which i didnt understand because we each needed a locker and bracelet so they could keep track of our service he eventually gave us 2 larage lockers but the staff just wasnt as friendly as i am use to in a macau sauna the waitresses didnt come check pn us often and the service girls looked alittle older overall it was just a ok exp and i wouldnt recommened Beverly to anyone with all the other great saunas in the area.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   29-10-2018 13:54  Karma  +6   
batman108   25-10-2018 15:36  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   25-10-2018 14:32  Karma  +5   That place has been shitty for as long as I remember
hell1988
Banned

UID 250750
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 23
Karma 38
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2018 16:31  Profile P.M.