Face:  7/10
Body:  6/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 2/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  Rm338 for 40min
Repeat: no

So with my favourite fuck joint in Kuala Lumpur (Skyriver) closed for renovations until December, I had to find alternatives for a punt while I was in town.

In the end I settled for Fuji Spa which is the sister establishment to Skyriver. The location is out in Pudu which meant I had to grab a rideshare (Grab is the best in Malaysia) to get out there.

It's in the same building as the East Club (which I have no idea what it is) and the entrance up to Fuji was dark and dingy, escalators out of order.

When I checked in I told the reception I just wanted to see the girls and not use the spa facilities. You are then led to a room for the lineup. As usual, China girls are RM338, Thai and Viet at RM228 and they even had a Mongolian chick at RM358

Anyway I ended up going for a China girl who attracted me with wearing heels that really showed off her legs. That was LB choosing for me, which in hindsight was a mistake as I didn't have any chemistry with her in the line up - no smile etc. She did have a cute face and wore her hair in an equally cute ponytail.

She took me to a room similar to Skyriver - a bed and a shower. We showered together which was a plus but soon after I found she was not down for DFK which ruined my mood a bit. Her body was nice and slim and her breasts were soft to touch and suckle.

Get into bed, catbath then BBBJ and also some time spent sucking on her tits. Her BBBJ skills were excellent. One of the best I've had.

When it came to the main event she didn't want to get on top. I drilled her in missionary, then scissor so I could really get deep. Finally switched to doggy. After pounding her for 10-15 I pulled out and then I believed she thought I had already blew and removed the condom. I had to correct her and said I wanted to finish. So reluctantly she put a new one on and I finished in missionary.

Overall this was weird for me. Her attitude and service left a lot to be desired (one of the worst I've had) but the actual sex acts including her great BBBJ, I really enjoyed

In the end as we were getting dressed, she said it was fast and I was thinking to myself - honestly with your attitude no wonder I just wanted to pound you into the bed and get it over and done with

Recent Ratings
apowmfapowmf   12-11-2018 20:46  Acceptance  +1   
Noobienoob   11-11-2018 01:19  Karma  +3   Good info
lefeu   27-10-2018 13:47  Karma  +6   Thx
dalcon   25-10-2018 15:29  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Dr.A   24-10-2018 23:53  Karma  +10   
hell1988
Banned

UID 250750
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 23
Karma 38
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2018 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 JiminyG's post

thank you for your post good to know

Recent Ratings
Weelock   28-10-2018 10:49  Karma  -1   Please stop posting 1 liners & irrelevant infor.The english forum is different from the HK side of 141