Subject: [Vacouver] Japanese girl Mika from Lotus Spa
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:19. 
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1021
Posts 35
Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2018 04:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vacouver] Japanese girl Mika from Lotus Spa

Date & Time of Session: 2-Oct-2018
Name: Mika
Nationality: Japanese (but I suspect maybe taiwanese who speaks japanese?)
Face: 3.0/5

Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 2.0/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2.0/5
Price & Session Length: $160 for 60 mins inc. tips
Repeat: Not likely as I like a girl a bit less passive

Heard a newer girl who is being advertised as Japanese was working today when I called the shop first thing in the morning. So made got there shortly and am first in the shop for the day and I had the pick from all the girls that was working today. Decided to go with the Japanese girl. Its hard to find a real Japanese provided in Vancouver so took a risk without even seeing the lineup. I was made to wait at least 5 minutes before girl came in and she was giggling all the way before entering the room. I asked what's so funny and she indicated her get up got some laughs. She is all dressed in a sexy bunny suit and its not even Halloween as yet. There was no apologies for being late but she did indicate that she just got to work and had not even had chance to put on makeup. That's alright I thought as long was you are fresh for the day.
She is about 5'4 tall with longer straight hair that is lightly dyed light brown. Her looks and demeanor is not your typical Japanese unless she has been in Vancouver forever. Her English was not perfect but my guess she is probably Chinese who spoke a bit of Japanese (either having lived in japan or more likely a Taiwanese girl who spoke Japanese). She giggled while massaging saying her strapless top kept falling off (its one of those that you tie up with strings underneath both armpits kinda top. I suggested she just let it fall off and she just grins. She said she only worked there for a month and it shows. Her massage skills is horrible and did not even tried teasing. At least she is young. I booked for the hour and her massage lasted about 20 minutes only before asking me for the flip. She is not exactly a shy girl and asked what I was looking for today. I asked what she is offering and was told we can either do topless or nude massage. I opted for nude massage for an agreed upon tip of $100. She allowed me to slowly untie all the strings holding up her sexy bunny top. Sadly, they a small A's. Not completely flat but nothing to be too excited about either. She did have a bush but not too too wild.

I suggested that she just lay down next to me and she did with no push back. Quite obedient girl from that point of view. She did not allow any kissing but responded well when I kissed her tits. She also let my hands roam down to her kitty which was dry to start but as I worked on it got real wet and allowed me to finger her real good with no hesitation. For you guys who like to see a young girl being pleasured, you'll like her. Its just that she did not take much initiatives but needed instructions. Asked her to kiss my nipples and she did. I eventually came with her in my arms while me also fingering at same time. Not too much to complain about that. After the deed, we still had time left and she offered to massage again till time is up. Again, worthless massage but whatever...the price you pay to be be with younger, inexperienced girl. So, in conclusion, if you get off on a young obedient girl that needs direction, you'll do fine..

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
akira112   25-4-2019 14:37  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   3-11-2018 05:56  Karma  +10   you are our Vancouver expert reviewer!
JJJ37   6-10-2018 01:20  Karma  +7   
MothToAFlame   5-10-2018 10:56  Karma  +5   
ZOZu   5-10-2018 01:33  Karma  +2   
Freelancer   4-10-2018 18:34  Karma  +6   Excellent
stinkyfeet   4-10-2018 11:52  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   4-10-2018 04:20  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
batman108   4-10-2018 00:27  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Mister   3-10-2018 13:44  Karma  +4   I know Lotus uses fake pics, but does she look anything like the photo?
hkpunter999   3-10-2018 06:55  Karma  +4   
Nycpunter   3-10-2018 05:49  Acceptance  +1   
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1021
Posts 35
Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2018 01:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rubber555's post

I would say the girl has same type of body figure and hair but not as hot facilly (to me anyways). I would rate the girl in the photo as 7.5/10 whereas Mika as a 6/10.

Recent Ratings
Mister   4-10-2018 13:45  Karma  +1   Yup, as I suspected. Thanks