Subject: [Vancouver] - Tiffany (Vicky) from Five Oceans Spa
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:19. 
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1089
Posts 36
Karma 1087
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2018 05:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vancouver] - Tiffany (Vicky) from Five Oceans Spa

Date & Time of Session: 21-Sep-18
Name: Tiffany (aka Vicky)
Nationality: Vietnamese
Body: 4.0/5
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 4.0/5
GFE: 3.0/5
Price & Session Length: $100 for 60 mins inc. tips
Repeat: Maybe (only if I am already in area)

I last visited this place about a month ago when I was shown two girls (and Vicky was one of them). I am glad she was working when I went this past Friday as she was indefinably on my to do list. She stands about 5'3" which is a nice petite size that I liked. She had longer hair reaching chest area. When I got there, Vicky greeted me but was told that she is only one available which was fine by me. However, the room with the shower was in use so I opted to come back in 15 minutes which I did. Took a quick solo shower and waited for Vicky to come in.
Was told she now changed her name to Tiffany and that she does not work very often (maybe once or twice a week) as she is attending school. She is apparently studying hospitality. She speaks English okay but not perfect. Been in Vancouver for only about a year to study. Very polite and gentle. Facially I would rate her a 7/10. She only started at this spa since late July so still kinda fresh in my books.

Her massage were nice and soft. I liked it that she climbed onto the massage bed and sat on me for the back rub (maybe because she is on the shorter side and its easier that way) which I find to be very sensual. She teases nicely and had me all relaxed for the flip. The room was a bit warm and she asked if I wanted the massage bed heater to be turned off which I said yes.

Like all the girls I tried here prior, there was there was no discussion of tips at all. There was also now asking if I wanted any extras but I was not worried as all my experience her had been good. Again, strict no gear removal policy is in place but she allowed me to hike her skirt to grab her firm ass but she still had some yoga pant type stocking on so I only felt her up on the outside. She did allow my hands to roam over her cloths boobs with no complaints. They were small Bs but did not allow my hands to roam underneath any clothing. Similar experience overall to Emily which I tried last time but perhaps Emily is a little bit friendlier and smiles more. But Tiffany willing to climb on my back was nice..

Tiffany's tugging were very sensually and I pop shortly after. Another shower, paid and headed out.

Recent Ratings
letohboy   26-9-2018 23:17  Acceptance  +1   nice
UncleDad   26-9-2018 10:07  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
jeffzeke   25-9-2018 13:43  Karma  +8   nice punt, in my favorite city in N. America!
batman108   25-9-2018 10:49  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Freelancer   25-9-2018 08:25  Karma  +4   Favorable