Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2018 18:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cheap rub and bj?

Anyone know where I can get a cheap massage and a BJ (covered or not)? Emphasis on a good massage, of course.

I know where to get a shitty cheap massage and a HJ, or good expensive massage and a BJ, but never a good cheap massage and a BJ. Good cheap massage and HJ, yes but BJ is rarely on the menu that I've found (maybe I've had bad luck.)

Cheap in this case is like ~500. So any nests I should walk around, or areas? I know Foremost in Jordan has loads of rub and tug places but adding on a BJ puts it to like 700 in my experience, at that point I might as well spend extra and go to TST for better girls.

Recent Ratings
batman108   25-9-2018 10:53  Acceptance  +2   Good luck

All times are GMT+8, the time now is 16-4-2024 14:51